Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MyDiaries_illusion👈 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MyDiaries_illusion👈 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is an illusion quotes, permanence is an illusion, illusion meaning in hindi, life is an illusion quotes, stubbornly persistent illusion meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Varun Kumar

For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion👈 Continuation below 👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sometimes destiny plays a vital role, few hours later to this incident, I received a call from "The Journal" and was asked to visit their office. I was told that I can continue with my book practice simultaneously and work for their "Open Pen" column as well. A month ago, I denied their offer, but this time to keep a surveillance on Pooja, I accepted the offer. As agreed, I joined the office the ve #Illusion #Destiny #Rape #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #crime #purelove #shortstories #Part5 #Spreadsmiles #Chapter5 #VividVarun #MyDiaries_illusion👈

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter5: The Unsaid

Holding those papers, standing on the road,  I somehow managed to get back to my senses. That vendor was still looking towards me with open eyes as if he was the owner of a jewellery shop and I was a thief. With the help of 'Gandhi Ji' I inquired about the girl from him. 

Her name is Pooja. She is an independent women, working as a journalist for "The Journal" despite facing all odds from her family being a commissioner's daughter in law. Her husband is a politician and will soon be fighting a state election. And the vendor also said in hush tone about the accusation on her husband, so he married Pooja, to get his image clean.

Sometimes destiny plays a vital role, few hours later to this incident, I received a call from "The Journal" and was asked to visit their office. I was told that I can continue with my book practice simultaneously and work for their "Open Pen" column as well.

A month ago, I denied their offer, but this time to keep a surveillance on Pooja, I accepted the offer. 

•••Continued in Caption below 👇••• For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion👈

Continuation below 👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes destiny plays a vital role, few hours later to this incident, I received a call from "The Journal" and was asked to visit their office. I was told that I can continue with my book practice simultaneously and work for their "Open Pen" column as well.

A month ago, I denied their offer, but this time to keep a surveillance on Pooja, I accepted the offer. As agreed, I joined the office the ve

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification