Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Chapter5 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Chapter5 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Simmi Arora

Chapter 5 "Drinking??" "Ishu, Are you and Shrey okay with sleeping together?"... "Heinnn???? WHYYY?? ARE YOU OUT OF UR MIND???" "Are calm down! Mko lga tu hogi comfortable!" "It's not about comfortable Anu, You know naa that I need someone beside me, AND FUCK I HAVE NOT BROUGHT MY BIG TEDDY!" Shrey laughed when I said this line, "Aee why are you laughing?? There is a reason for it!!" #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqstory #Chapter5 #yqaestheticthoughts #JourneyOf_Us

read more
"JOURNEY OF US"
Chapter 5, "Drinking??" Chapter 5 "Drinking??"

"Ishu, Are you and Shrey okay with sleeping together?"...
"Heinnn???? WHYYY?? ARE YOU OUT OF UR MIND???"
"Are calm down! Mko lga tu hogi comfortable!"
"It's not about comfortable Anu, You know naa that I need someone beside me, AND FUCK I HAVE NOT BROUGHT MY BIG TEDDY!"
Shrey laughed when I said this line,
"Aee why are you laughing?? There is a reason for it!!"

Varun Kumar

For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion👈 Continuation below 👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sometimes destiny plays a vital role, few hours later to this incident, I received a call from "The Journal" and was asked to visit their office. I was told that I can continue with my book practice simultaneously and work for their "Open Pen" column as well. A month ago, I denied their offer, but this time to keep a surveillance on Pooja, I accepted the offer. As agreed, I joined the office the ve #Illusion #Destiny #Rape #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #crime #purelove #shortstories #Part5 #Spreadsmiles #Chapter5 #VividVarun #MyDiaries_illusion👈

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter5: The Unsaid

Holding those papers, standing on the road,  I somehow managed to get back to my senses. That vendor was still looking towards me with open eyes as if he was the owner of a jewellery shop and I was a thief. With the help of 'Gandhi Ji' I inquired about the girl from him. 

Her name is Pooja. She is an independent women, working as a journalist for "The Journal" despite facing all odds from her family being a commissioner's daughter in law. Her husband is a politician and will soon be fighting a state election. And the vendor also said in hush tone about the accusation on her husband, so he married Pooja, to get his image clean.

Sometimes destiny plays a vital role, few hours later to this incident, I received a call from "The Journal" and was asked to visit their office. I was told that I can continue with my book practice simultaneously and work for their "Open Pen" column as well.

A month ago, I denied their offer, but this time to keep a surveillance on Pooja, I accepted the offer. 

•••Continued in Caption below 👇••• For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion👈

Continuation below 👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes destiny plays a vital role, few hours later to this incident, I received a call from "The Journal" and was asked to visit their office. I was told that I can continue with my book practice simultaneously and work for their "Open Pen" column as well.

A month ago, I denied their offer, but this time to keep a surveillance on Pooja, I accepted the offer. As agreed, I joined the office the ve

Rk Rakesh Kumar

A new day. Winter morning. Didn't know what was the time. Last night i remember i was solving geometry. May be i fell asleep on the study table. But i could feel that i was not on the study table anymore. Then i felt that kiss on my cheek. Saw her looking at me and smiling when i opened my eyes. I was definitely sad so i just try to give her a fake smile. But you know what. Moms can see your tears buried behind your smile. She asked,"you are sleeping late today. what happened baby. Did somethin #yqbaba #yqdidi #Rinku #mynovel #Chapter5 #rinkurakesh #sheneverlovedme

read more
Chapter-5
(FULL PIECE IN CAPTION) A new day. Winter morning. Didn't know what was the time. Last night i remember i was solving geometry. May be i fell asleep on the study table. But i could feel that i was not on the study table anymore. Then i felt that kiss on my cheek. Saw her looking at me and smiling when i opened my eyes. I was definitely sad so i just try to give her a fake smile. But you know what. Moms can see your tears  buried behind your smile. She asked,"you are sleeping late today. what happened baby. Did somethin

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification