Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheUnthought Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheUnthought Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unt ka, unt status, unth,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Varun Kumar

For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion Continuation below: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ajay understanding my agitation, calmly replied, " No. He is not! Not all politicians are bad. He wants justice for Priya, for You. Yes, I agree that earlier he used his power to close this case and on that grounds he was even accused by the opposition party, but he did that for Pooja. The reality always lies in dark corners Rohan. I know him since childhood, we grew up together, we used to do Street #Illusion #Politics #Rape #ShortStory #RESPECTWOMEN #victim #cry #positivity #shortstories #Part6 #Spreadsmiles #chapter6 #VividVarun #TheUnthought

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter6: The Unthought

It was 1am, unable to get any sleep, I was still glued to those reports. I was unable to control my emotions and cried silently sitting on my chair ,thinking about the pain Priya would have undergone due to that heinous crime, which provoked her to take the bold step to suicide.

There is a sudden knock on my door. Who's there? jolted, I asked. "Rohan open the door!! FAST!!!", it was Ajay's voice. What are you doing here at this time, I inquired, on which he told me that he is here to provide some information and he wants me to stay attentive, focus on the reports and to find more clues and evidences. He also advised me to not to talk to Pooja or any other person related to her. For any sort of help I can get in touch with him or Pooja's husband, Mr. Kapil Rathi, directly.

WHAT??..Mr. Rathi?....Are you nuts? One side you ask me not to get in touch with anyone who is in link with Pooja. Now you are saying that he can help us. How can you say he is not involved in this crime ? He is a bloody politician!!

•••• Continued in Caption below 👇 For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion

Continuation below:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ajay understanding my agitation,  calmly replied, " No. He is not! Not all politicians are bad. He wants justice for Priya, for You. Yes, I agree that earlier he used his power to close this case and on that grounds he was even accused by the opposition party, but he did that for Pooja. The reality always lies in dark corners Rohan. I know him since childhood, we grew up together, we used to do Street

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification