Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Part14 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Part14 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tum par hum hai, yahi duayein hai tere janamdin par mp3 song download, love is part of life meaning in hindi, par tu tode dil mera teri aukaat nahi, shahjahanabad is a part of which city,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Kindness Corner

Bitti

Varun Kumar

For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ That night Pooja was being beaten up by Rathi on high nodes and she spilled everything out and I was forced to come down to you and tell lies. I have submitted the evidences in the PIL. The PIL receipt copy is attached along. You can contact Mr. Mehmood, my secret source on +91-70xxxxxx71, but make sure no one notices​ you. I have informed him that you will be contacting him soon. Remember, don't use any of the PCOs or yo #Illusion #Truth #Dark #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #Spreadsmiles #darktruth #VividVarun #Part14 #Chapter14

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter14: Dark Truth (Cont.)

Me and Pooja were chasing you down from long time, but were unable to have a word with you due to tight surveillance. I made sure that the news of my source is not leaked in any manner; being in a social firm I hold atleast that much of power. I was sure, Rathi won't find anything from you as you didn't have any information.

In Rathi's quest of searching the shadow behind the PIL, he suspected you and it is said that sometimes over doing things goes against oneself, so not just him, we also started following your routine and for three days Pooja tried her best to gain your attention before you finally noticed her in that park. Pooja had the handwritten poems for the script, so we decided to use them to grab your curiosity. Our office was the only place where we could talk to you openly assigning things to you, so we offered you the job. But we found that you are being followed to the office as well and you trying to talk to Pooja became an issue for us.

•°•°• Continued in Caption 👇 For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That night Pooja was being beaten up by Rathi on high nodes and she spilled everything out and I was forced to come down to you and tell lies. I have submitted the evidences in the PIL. The PIL receipt copy is attached along. You can contact Mr. Mehmood, my secret source on +91-70xxxxxx71, but make sure no one notices​ you. I have informed him that you will be contacting him soon. Remember, don't use any of the PCOs or yo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification