Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bittersweetlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bittersweetlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my friend bit me, patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet meaning in hindi, patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet in 20 lines, patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet quotes, patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet expansion of idea,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aady

"You loved him didn't you?" he said softly, looking into her gaze She stands there, her antagonizing eyes knowing that he's right. "I did.. but that doesn't mean I can't love you" "You're right you can love me but...but you'll never love me as much as you did him. I saw the way you looked at him, his eyes were the only ones, yours ever laid upon. He was perfect..." he smiled. #StoryTeller #LoveStory #moments #whatyoudo #Captioned #bittersweetlove #savinggrace #careinlove

read more
An old love story in the rain...

#captioned#
 "You loved him didn't you?" he said softly, looking into her gaze

She stands there, her antagonizing eyes knowing that he's right.

"I did.. but that doesn't mean I can't love you"

"You're right you can love me but...but you'll never love me as much as you did him. I saw the way you looked at him, his eyes were the only ones, yours ever laid upon. He was perfect..." he smiled.

parul sharma

Love is bittersweet 

It's that first time with coffee.. 
when you are unsure.. 
just how much sugar to add.. 
but you drink it anyway.  #bittersweetlove

I know I have become so selfish these days that I can't even spare time to prepare coffee. But sometimes priorities changes along with the things which give calmness and satisfaction that the day has not been wasted but lived. I know it hardly takes few minutes to prepare a mug of coffee but days are passing like anything and nights are full of sleeps to boost thyself for another day. Sometimes you can't do anything but want to do a lot. It's another phase I am going through as the journey of li #coffeethoughts #kratisha #notsorandom #bittersweetlove #sometimesmymindwanders #notsocomplicated #sometimespenspeakyourheartfeelings

read more
My Mug Of Coffee. 
My heart no longer aches for you now.
   { Continued in caption } I know I have become so selfish these days that I can't even spare time to prepare coffee. But sometimes priorities changes along with the things which give calmness and satisfaction that the day has not been wasted but lived. I know it hardly takes few minutes to prepare a mug of coffee but days are passing like anything and nights are full of sleeps to boost thyself for another day. Sometimes you can't do anything but want to do a lot. It's another phase I am going through as the journey of li

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification