Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best k_muse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best k_muse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about muse and co fine art, muse of my life, muse quotes, muse of epic poetry in greek mythology, muse of epic poetry,

• 1 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

चाय की आदत या फ़िर आदत की चाय यह सवाल अक्सर मुझे गहरे चिंतन करने पर मजबूर कर देता पर क्या करें सवालों के शहर में बेवफ़ाई ज्यादा मशहूर हैं और फिर टूटे हुए दिल तो मरहम के मोहताज इतने जल्दी कहा होते है लेकिन दिल ना जाने क्यों बस खिड़की से आती कभी हल्की धूप तो कभी छांव तो कभी सौंधी सी मिट्टी की खुशबू तो कभी जायके की महक तो कभी पुराने गीत तो कभी दबी हुई खुशियों के तूफ़ान की आवाज़ पर ही अटक सा जाता है #InternationalTeaDay #chaiandconversations #k_muse #chaikenashedi #highonchai

read more
There's nothing that a cup of tea cannot solve!!

//Dil ka ek tukda is kavita mai kaid hai// चाय की आदत या फ़िर आदत की चाय
यह सवाल अक्सर मुझे गहरे चिंतन करने पर मजबूर कर देता
पर क्या करें सवालों के शहर में बेवफ़ाई ज्यादा मशहूर हैं
और फिर टूटे हुए दिल तो मरहम के मोहताज इतने जल्दी कहा होते है
लेकिन दिल ना जाने क्यों बस खिड़की से आती कभी हल्की धूप तो कभी छांव
तो कभी सौंधी सी मिट्टी की खुशबू तो कभी जायके की महक 
तो कभी पुराने गीत तो कभी दबी हुई खुशियों के तूफ़ान की आवाज़
पर ही अटक सा जाता है

बरबादियों का शोक मनाना फिजूल था।🤍 How are you all doing?? Thank you for the pokes🥺🧿 #atirandom #whocares #k_muse

read more
I have hopes, vulnerable ones
I make songs out of it
and lose them as strangers.
there's abode of memories
I couldn't build 
but there's ocean of love
that could never confine
tributaries, endless ones. 
I know there's dying pain
and loving grief but I wish to hold
crevices of acceptance. बरबादियों का शोक मनाना फिजूल था।🤍

How are you all doing?? Thank you for the pokes🥺🧿

#atirandom #whocares #k_muse

Watching another day of my life sinking, I was reminded of the cafe we used to meet to sip coffee and stories seeking each other in lost trails. Listening to our favourite song "tumse milna, baatein karna, bada acha lagta hai." You never let me pay the bills telling me that the owner is my friend and I never bothered to go and ask him neither I felt that there's a need to do so. But something that keeps me going even after I lost you as a living truth is that you died serving for the cafe and #NAPOWRIMO #k_muse #k_napowrimo

read more
// How love changes seasons // Watching another day of my life sinking, I was reminded of the cafe we used to meet to sip coffee and stories
seeking each other in lost trails. 
Listening to our favourite song "tumse milna, baatein karna, bada acha lagta hai."
You never let me pay the bills telling me that the owner is my friend and I never bothered to go and ask him neither I felt that there's a need to do so. 
But something that keeps me going  even after I lost you as a living truth is that you died serving for the cafe and

I have a Bougainville growing in my backyard I brought in October last year. It's autumn already and everyday in this territory. I see it falling and shedding it's flowers and resting in lap of earth. You see, a vicious cycle of returning back to one's roots. Some flowers are being plucked by passerby, as there's some fragrance left behind but no traces. Same is with life and humans breathing here. My mother insists me to go and pick freshly brewed flowers for pooja and I wonder no matter how #Bougainvillea #BougainvilleaBlogs #k_muse

read more
Bougainville And Lifee!! I have a Bougainville growing in my backyard I brought in October last year. It's autumn already and everyday in this  territory. I see it falling and shedding it's flowers and resting in lap of earth. You see, a vicious cycle of returning back to one's roots. 
Some flowers are being plucked by passerby, as there's some fragrance left behind but no traces. Same is with life and humans breathing here. 
My mother insists me to go and pick freshly brewed flowers for pooja and I wonder no matter how

My sister brought a colour box yesterday and was asking me what's the use of this white colour?? I think of throwing this.
I paused and told her even I thought the same in childhood. But as you grow up you realise you only have this white colour as your choice, opinion and sometimes a weapon too. 
"You may not make a difference but just be." #randomscribbles #k_muse

In today's #rapidfire, write an #acrosticpoem with your name. #namepoem Here's my name poem: Y ourQuote Baba is my name, Q uote monitoring my game, B efore you get puzzled A nd reject me as trouble #k_muse

read more
Knitting the life I can choose
Reading same script with different characters
Assuring that it's a series of songs, kept
Tilting the scented candles to burn
Inking for spring that never happened
Seeking for what can be my tinted mirror
Having nothing but a wild heart to explore
Aligning the verses with illusions. In today's #rapidfire, write an #acrosticpoem with your name. #namepoem

Here's my name poem:

Y ourQuote Baba is my name,
Q uote monitoring my game,
B efore you get puzzled
A nd reject me as trouble

If you are reading this, please take a moment to acknowledge all that you have, now!! Thank yourself and people around you!! It takes nothing but leaves everything!!🖤 #randomscribbles #k_muse

read more
"Why are you trying so hard?"

"I chose life yesterday and today it has split colours for me to embrace so that tomorrow I let myself breathe amidst all the scarred parts."
 If you are reading this, please take a moment to acknowledge all that you have, now!! Thank yourself and people around you!! It takes nothing but leaves everything!!🖤
#randomscribbles #k_muse

a part of me yearns for destruction and eruption I forgot twitching to my skin and when I touched it from distant it laid there as fossil decayed more until I again visit. I rip apart maps leading to my soul #k_muse #k_clicks

read more
There's pain and then there's labyrinth of eternity.
/ Captioned / a part of me yearns
for destruction and eruption
I forgot twitching to my skin
and when I touched it from distant
it laid there as fossil 
decayed more until I again visit.

I rip apart maps leading to my soul

This is last post for here!! Hope anybody who stops by my profile just remembers their kindness and prolific smile!! World is big and I am grateful knowing as well as reading many great writers over here!! Have many learnings and one is if not this platform, because you as a writer has something so exclusive but even if you aren't recognised or read here keep writing for yourself because your talent is beyond anything!! And no matter how many likes, comments and highlights are there, you got yo #lastpost #conversations #k_muse #clearingdrafts

read more
"Do you still love me??"

"Do you still write poems on life and tunes it play??"

"Yes, that's my way to feel. But why you wish to know??"

"So, how can I forget the strings of love you connected. It's just that now it won't play the same tune the same way." This is last post for here!! Hope anybody who stops by my profile just remembers their kindness and prolific smile!! World is big and I am grateful knowing as well as reading many great writers over here!! 
Have many learnings and one is if not this platform, because you as a writer has something so exclusive but even if you aren't recognised or read here keep writing for yourself because your talent is beyond anything!! And no matter how many likes, comments and highlights are there, you got yo

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4324poem #k_muse My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I heard purple moon
striking strings of
unheard poems.
I just turned numb. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4324poem #k_muse

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification