Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thatshowwemet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thatshowwemet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pyar to hona hi tha, pata nahi tha pyar me itna meetha dard hota hai, tha dil bekarar hai, pehle to kabhi kabhi gham tha lyrics, shishe ka tha dil,

• 14 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Haseena Dudekula

two rivers
meandering 
through valleys,
mountains and plains,
merge unexpectedly,
that's how we met
and became one. #thatshowwemet
#yqbaba
#yopowrimo
#haseezromance

Ashika Ashika

In today's #lovepoem challenge, I have the last line already written for you. Collab and write what comes before, not after the prompt. End the poem with the given line. #thatshowwemet Press enter a couple of times after your words so that your signature to go below the last line. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We were not on same page but we were looking for same story. — % & In today's #lovepoem challenge, I have the last line already written for you. Collab and write what comes before, not after the prompt. End the poem with the given line. #thatshowwemet

Press enter a couple of times after your words so that your signature to go below the last line. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Jyothi Jantz

In today's #lovepoem challenge, I have the last line already written for you. Collab and write what comes before, not after the prompt. End the poem with the given line. #thatshowwemet Press enter a couple of times after your words so that your signature to go below the last line. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The space given from the core of heart,
Felt with the pain of silence,
Lyrics which touch the thoughts,
True intentions of being loved  
Shared with the spirit of enthusiasm,
The inspiration of letting the emotions,
Hidden between the friendship,
The uniqueness between the relationship,
The genuineness of our love ,
Inner vibes which created a sensation in our life.
— % & In today's #lovepoem challenge, I have the last line already written for you. Collab and write what comes before, not after the prompt. End the poem with the given line. #thatshowwemet

Press enter a couple of times after your words so that your signature to go below the last line. #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
I saw you with the dreams in your eyes
You saw me in my brown eyes. 

A star gazing night and mid night walk
A fire to stand against the society and talk

Some hesitation yet long phone calls
One request and it was about a half floor

On that hot afternoon in cold work mood
A small question and me on 6th floor
 In today's #lovepoem challenge, I have the last line already written for you. Collab and write what comes before, not after the prompt. End the poem with the given line. #thatshowwemet

Varadhan P M

read more

I started for my first interview

No bus came, time running out

Engaged an Auto, about to hop in..

Noticed your anxious face, high n shy

Invited you, hesitant yet eager, hopped in! for the same interview! — % & In today's #lovepoem challenge, I have the last line already written for you. Collab and write what comes before, not after the prompt. End the poem with the given line. #thatshowwemet

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
A chance encounter,
Might be Destiny's plan,
Unexpected, the eyes met.
The eyes locked, 
And locked the hearts,
— % & In today's #lovepoem challenge, I have the last line already written for you. Collab and write what comes before, not after the prompt. End the poem with the given line. #thatshowwemet

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
From you and I to us, having a glance at each other we stole each other's heart, from courtship to marriage to till this day.— % & In today's #lovepoem challenge, I have the last line already written for you. Collab and write what comes before, not after the prompt. End the poem with the given line. #thatshowwemet

Haleema Thanvi

read more
Under the light of full moon in the sky
We collided and my temper rose high.
Your eyes on my face was set,

Mukund Khanna

October, 2017. I was already late for the morning lecture and was running up the staircase of my college building towards my class. As I was passing by the computer lab, my eyes met with someone's and I got caught in that moment for her smile. She was on the other side of the lab's glass door, when we both said "Hi!" just with our smile that made my day bright. And I left for my lecture so as she was. #Memories #LoveStory #lovelife #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #thatshowwemet #mukundkhanna

read more
October, 2017.

I was already late for the morning lecture and was running up the staircase of my college building towards my class. 

As I was passing by the computer lab, my eyes met with someone's and I got caught in that moment  for her smile. 

She was on the other side of the lab's glass door, when we both said "Hi!" just with our smile that made my day bright. And I left for my lecture so as she was.

After a few days, we met again at a metro station, while I was checking out and she was waiting for a common friend. 
Our eyes met and we said "Hi!" and start talking while waiting for our friend to arrive. As he arrived, we left for our college life.

But the memory is still engraved in my memories because that moment lead us to something special in future. But that story will be for some other day... Let's end this like... 
— % & October, 2017.

I was already late for the morning lecture and was running up the staircase of my college building towards my class. 

As I was passing by the computer lab, my eyes met with someone's and I got caught in that moment  for her smile. 

She was on the other side of the lab's glass door, when we both said "Hi!" just with our smile that made my day bright. And I left for my lecture so as she was.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
One day we both caught 
a train for Varanasi, 
we have one common friend 
who introduced to each other— % & In today's #lovepoem challenge, I have the last line already written for you. Collab and write what comes before, not after the prompt. End the poem with the given line. #thatshowwemet

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification