Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cabstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cabstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayari on nrc and cab, o l a cab, one way cab, monday morning death cab, bad=8 add=13 cab=7,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Shweta Gupta

a shared cab!

Then a coincidence of sharing same cab  for 4 consecutive days happened.

Now they are permanent co-riders for forever. 
Use #StartOfItAll
#cabstory #coincidence #jabwemet
#Day10 #nanowrimo #nanowrimo18 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shweta Gupta

Today, think of the possible reasons for something that happened in your life. It may or may not be important. Use #reasons #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #cabstory #thatshowwemet #coincidence #jabwemet #CAB

read more
that shared cab ride!
And there must be a reason for coincidence of getting the same co-passenger again!! Today, think of the possible reasons for something that happened in your life. It may or may not be important. 

Use #Reasons 

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#cabstory #thatshowwemet  #coincidence  #jabwemet #cab

Shweta Gupta

Having ride in same shared cab again and again was not coincidence. It was destiny! #cabstory #ride #yqbaba #thatshowwemet #destiny

Shweta Gupta

Heart was bumping instead of pumping when my cab broke down midway that night.
Was I scared?
Yes I was anxious and scared.
 #tpmdthatnight #cabstory #yqbaba #tpmd #quoteliners

Shweta Gupta

Finding cab become tough some times but for me it's like everyday #Hunt #cabstory #yqbaba #quoteliners

read more
Everyday I hunt for you, 
minutes hours you take...
I feel helpless without meeting you. 
I can't complete my day.
Home seems to be more far then it is.

Dear Cab, please don't keep me waiting for long! Finding cab become tough some times but for me it's like everyday
#hunt #cabstory #yqbaba #quoteliners

Shweta Gupta

We hired cab as strangers and move out as each other's friend, that's how we met! #hire #YQbaba #thatshowwemet #jabwemet #oneliners #cabstory #quoteliners #fewliners

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification