Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rznapowrimo_5 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rznapowrimo_5 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rzn full form, rzn meaning, rzn, apo apo in english, apo ap us,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sweta

It's about summer mornings Grandma and I would sit on our porch And would exchange stories, She'd listen to me assiduously And when it's her turn, the multitasking old lady would do my hair alongside. #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #rznapowrimo_5 #QSPoWriMo #qspowrimod5 #putthetryinpoetry

read more
Sweta 
It's about summer mornings 
Grandma and I would sit on our porch
And would exchange stories,
She'd listen to me assiduously 
And when it's her turn,
the multitasking old lady would 
do my hair alongside.

Sita Prasad

Hello Resties! ❤️ April is National Poetry Writing Month so let's write poems each day with our prompts! Today's Phrase ~ REFLECTION OF TRUTH 🎁The best poems will be given testimonials! #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rznaprowrimo22 #rznapowrimo_5

read more
As we grow older,
we see the things as they are,
the intentions more than the words,
the pain more than the triumphs.
The truth reflects itself,
in the doings,
in the unknown silent musings,
it shows us the life itself. 
 Hello Resties! ❤️

April is National Poetry Writing Month so let's write poems each day with our prompts! 

Today's Phrase ~ REFLECTION OF TRUTH

🎁The best poems will be given testimonials!

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

We are toys in the hands of fate
Time is the game keeper as great 
Everyone crosses our life are mate
In the game of life, bounced to elate

We all forced to move on with knife
Between the different phases of life
The Universe has moved for us as spun
Like rotation of the earth, moon and sun 

We are mirror images for reflection of truth
Where people wear ear phones in bluetooth
In their head, mild song murmurs in tooth
Happenings sooths the life of the youth #restzone  #rznapowrimo_5 #wcuniverse #astheticthoughts #atpowrimo #napowrimo #at5by30 
#poems_with_priya

Shravan Goud

Hello Resties! ❤️ April is National Poetry Writing Month so let's write poems each day with our prompts! Today's Phrase ~ REFLECTION OF TRUTH 🎁The best poems will be given testimonials! #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rznaprowrimo22 #rznapowrimo_5

read more
Reflection of truth is very
powerful and effective one. Hello Resties! ❤️

April is National Poetry Writing Month so let's write poems each day with our prompts! 

Today's Phrase ~ REFLECTION OF TRUTH

🎁The best poems will be given testimonials!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification