Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best StrangerThingsStory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best StrangerThingsStory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with a stranger quotes, falling in love with a stranger, pirates of the caribbean on stranger tides, marry me stranger, the little stranger,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Well, I hit him real hard. His right hand touched the cheek which I just smacked. Omigosh! It had turned beetroot red. It was his fault, yaar. He was very fair, you know. He could feel the heat on his cheek that had just received the slap. Garma garam. His angry eyes bore into mine. Without further ado, I used all my remaining energies and slapped the other cheek. I don't tolerate injustice, you see. Equal treatment was meted out to both cheeks. His head was now reeling with severe pain after #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #StrangerThingsStory #chitstory

read more
I stared at him and gave him a tight slap..

(Hey, don't feel your cheeks. I didn't hit you, just him. Read on in the caption, bindaas)

Well, I hit him real hard. His right hand touched the cheek which I just smacked. Omigosh! It had turned beetroot red. It was his fault, yaar. He was very fair, you know. He could feel the heat on his cheek that had just received the slap. Garma garam. His angry eyes bore into mine. 

Without further ado, I used all my remaining energies and slapped the other cheek. I don't tolerate injustice, you see. Equal treatment was meted out to both cheeks. His head was now reeling with severe pain after

Anuj Jain

I stared blankly at her and tried to make sense of what she said. I tried to remember and place things but was unable to. My head spinning and feeling as of I would vomit I passed out once again. I woke up in a small room modestly furnished and a girl besides me tending to me. She asked me what all did I remember which I was unable to recall. She told me "I know where you were last night " Without waiting for an answer looking at my blank face she told me that she had rescued me from a bar outs #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #StrangerThingsStory #anujstories

read more
In Caption. 
I stared blankly at her and tried to make sense of what she said.
I tried to remember and place things but was unable to.
My head spinning and feeling as of I would vomit I passed out once again.
I woke up in a small room modestly furnished and a girl besides me tending to me.
She asked me what all did I remember which I was unable to recall.
She told me "I know where you were last night "
Without waiting for an answer looking at my blank face she told me that she had rescued me from a bar outs

Penman

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 15. Take this #ShortStory forward. What happens next? Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. #StrangerThingsStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was shocked, that how can I be so stupid that I didn't check then, I asked him what proof you have, he said he have a video recording of what I have done, I was like damn, m stuck now, I asked him to show the video.. He released me from the grip and noticed he was a mask man, he finally showed me video where I was having ice cream secretly from the fridge. This shocked me even more and I somehow managed to unmask him, and noticed he was my cousin and he did all this just for fun

I had a sigh of relief because I thought someone caught me with my tuition teacher in compromising situation  Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 15.

Take this #shortstory forward. What happens next? Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. #StrangerThingsStory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Aastha Jain

My eyes widened is shock. This wasn't the first thing I was expecting in the morning as I come to work. Whatever I did, I had to do it. I was terrified too much, to know that someone had seen me do it. I did not intend on killing him,all I wanted to do was explain him. It was more like an accident. "What were you doing there?" I asked the stranger. #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #StrangerThingsStory

read more
My eyes widened in shock. 

Whatever I did, I had to do it

𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙//- My eyes widened is shock. 
This wasn't the first thing I was expecting in the morning as I come to work. 

Whatever I did, I had to do it. I was terrified too much, to know that someone had seen me do it. 

I did not intend on killing him,all I wanted to do was explain him. It was more like an accident.

"What were you doing there?" I asked the stranger.

Kunju Poetry

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 15. Take this #ShortStory forward. What happens next? Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. #StrangerThingsStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I replied " അയിന്? " Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 15.

Take this #shortstory forward. What happens next? Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. #StrangerThingsStory #YourQuoteAndMine

Urmila Kaushik

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 15. Take this #ShortStory forward. What happens next? Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. #StrangerThingsStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writerniteshsharma #antrasharma

read more
With in a moment I reminded my whole day. After that I got the courage to ask him "how do you know?" He said because I was present there. It took half an hour to explain him that we are friends and nothing else to think about. He laughed aloud and said" dumbo, don't worry. I trust you. But I was not there". I smiled on my foolishness. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 15.

#writerniteshsharma 
#antrasharma

Aditi Mishra

read more
I turned and he gone away. Whole night I was remember his words..... Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 15.

Ankit

read more
"What's that bother you from that," I replied, without paying any heed.
"It bothers as much as you would bother the loss of your phone," Stranger spoke!
I looked back; my phone was laying dropped behind the table. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 15.

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
And I saw the grave that's dug up next to mine in the same cemetery.. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 15.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification