Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cantwait Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cantwait Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love can change a person quotes, if you are not willing to learn no one can stop you, can you feel the love tonight, all i can say is i love you, how can one forget someone you love,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Melanie Dominick

Going down memory lane I remembered my first and only Europe tour. I fell in love with traveling and can't wait to get back out there #travelling #missthosedays #cantwait #exploretheworld #brokegirl #mytriptoeurope

read more
Oh sweet innocence of a first time traveller, you have no idea what’s in store for you!
the amount of paperwork you have to do and the money you have to say goodbye to.
You see the movies and the pictures of friends and family in all these magical places
the canals of Venice and Amsterdam 
the paintings in the louvre and uffitzi 
the sculptures on the streets 
the beer you can drink 
the pizza and the espressos 
the life the romance and the art calls to you.
So when you do finally decide to go, you open your laptop, see the ticket price and yell HELL NO! Going down memory lane I remembered my first and only Europe tour. I fell in love with traveling and can't wait to get back out there #travelling #missthosedays #cantwait #exploretheworld #brokegirl  
#mytriptoeurope

tilwala

sun-£ saYs..®
kisi roz tum mil jao achanak yu he kisi post pe,
mera Nojoto pe yu roz tanha bhatakna safal ho jaye...!!...!! #nojoto #nojotofriends #mywords #frommind #thinkofyou #whereareyou #missyou #cantwait #sadpost #quotes tum hi ho

Ravi Tiwari

#cantwait Written by :- ✍️रवि तिवारी 28/10/2018 Follow my writings on my insta page "tiwari zi".

read more
  #cantwait Written by :- ✍️रवि तिवारी
28/10/2018
 Follow my writings on my insta page "tiwari zi".

Duggi

VALEN 'TIME' COUNTDOWN  #1daystogo #onelove #Valentinesday #valentimeday #duggi #hashtagduggi #countdown #love #time #romantic #cutepoems #lovepoems #lovetales #showyourlove #valentine #valentinelove #cantwait #countingthedays #february #lovers #loversday #fallinlove #inlove #lovequotes #valenTIME #14thfeb #loving #heart #valentinegift #lovegifts

Duggi

VALEN 'TIME' COUNTDOWN
  #3daystogo #three #Valentinesday #valentimeday #duggi #hashtagduggi #countdown #love #time #romantic #cutepoems #lovepoems #lovetales #showyourlove #valentine #valentinelove #cantwait #countingthedays #february #lovers #loversday #fallinlove #inlove #lovequotes #valenTIME #14thfeb #loving #heart #valentinegift #lovegifts

Duggi

VALEN 'TIME' COUNTDOWN  #7daystogo #Valentinesday #ValenTimede #duggi #hashtagduggi #countdown #love #time #romantic #cutepoems #lovepoems #lovetales #showyourlove #valentine #valentinelove #cantwait #countingthedays #february #lovers #loversday #fallinlove #inlove #lovequotes #valenTIME #14thfeb #loving #heart #valentinegift #lovegifts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification