Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best missthosedays Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best missthosedays Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you and i miss you quotes for him, i love you and miss you quotes, i will always love you and miss you quotes, i love and miss you so much quotes, love and miss you quotes for him,

• 56 Followers
  • 55 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nandipati Kalyani

Here's a prompt for the night. #remembertowrite #missthosedays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I enjoyed my childhood days with parents
I had lot of fun in School and College days 
I'm unaware of career, struggles, tensions
I enjoyed trips and vacations
I have evergreen memories of my dancing steps
I wish I could go back to my childhood Here's a prompt for the night. #remembertowrite #missthosedays   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

Here's a prompt for the night. #remembertowrite #missthosedays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I spent time with you. Here's a prompt for the night. #remembertowrite #missthosedays   #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

read more
when all four of us
sat down for dinner and 
dad would recount his day 
with so much humour with 
mom sneaking more food onto
our plates while we kept eating more and more with a good portion of laughter.

What a wholesome family scene!  Here's a prompt for the night. #remembertowrite #missthosedays   #YourQuoteAndMine

AbiR Jackson

Talking to your old friends 
Make you realize 
How much your life has changed... Tag your friend😍

#friends #missthosedays #memories #collegelife #hostellife #google #abirjackson #yourquotes

Hidden

Sometimes I think 
Will I be able to talk to somebody else the way I talk to you.
Will I be able to listen to somebody the way I listen your voice.
Will I be able to show that immature sense of me to somebody the way I showed to you.....
Will I be able to love somebody the way I loved you.
 #love #you and me #romanticism #forever #follow#for you #mistakenlove #missthosedays

Bizz_are_ Soul

Here's a prompt for the night. #remembertowrite #missthosedays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #mydate #mytimes

read more
I dated myself Here's a prompt for the night. #remembertowrite #missthosedays   #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#mydate 
#mytimes

Protesting Mind 💎

Here's a prompt for the night. #remembertowrite #missthosedays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sapnorudrek #protesting_mind

read more
My life was trouble-free,
 and I just had fun,
 because I had 
my own best friend.

~ sapnorudrek Here's a prompt for the night. #remembertowrite #missthosedays   #YourQuoteAndMine
#sapnorudrek #protesting_mind

Abi Lakshmi✍

read more
I would do ouija Boards and 
Call Spirits as Aunts and Uncles🤣😅 Here's a prompt for the night. #remembertowrite #missthosedays  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

Mitti mein he dil khiltey they 
Hum Bachpann mein yue miltey they
Deakh k sab ko dil khiltey they
Aqal k kachey, dil k sachey
Tootey to jood detey they
bartann hotey they ya dil 
Ab ana hai, sab fanaah hai
naa he mitti hai, naa he bachpann
hum bachpan mein yue miltey they
mitti mein he yeh dil khiltey they....

#pic credit #google_image #abrupt_thoughts #muditpoetry #kidslove #missingyou #missthosedays

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
a name flashes on my mobile, 
And makes me smile... Here's a prompt for the night. #remembertowrite #missthosedays   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification