Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSdearfri5 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSdearfri5 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about amazon sde recruitment, tinnitus in one ear, otite h ear drops, sharp pain behind ear that comes and goes, ear pain and cancer,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 As you were missing the daily challenges, here we come with a special one for this Friday. Today is World Emoji Day, you all know emojis plays an important role in the virtual world to show our emotions. Even you all know how much we love them. 😹 Stitch a heartful letter to emojis. #yqbaba #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri5

read more
You came alive to humour us 
and now we are stuck with you
and your humourous, serious
naughty usages. You have 
become an intrinsic part of our
everyday virtual life. Just a 
touch and you come vibrantly 
alive with perfect expressions 
that we wanna portray. C'mon 
Smile, laugh, kiss away our 
blues.. stay with us anyway. 
Namaste, your way 🙏🏽 Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

As you were missing the daily challenges, here we come with a special one for this Friday.

Today is World Emoji Day, you all know emojis plays an important role in the virtual world to show our emotions. Even you all know how much we love them. 😹

Stitch a heartful letter to emojis.

Naseem Habib

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 As you were missing the daily challenges, here we come with a special one for this Friday. Today is World Emoji Day, you all know emojis plays an important role in the virtual world to show our emotions. Even you all know how much we love them. 😹 Stitch a heartful letter to emojis. #yqbaba #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri5

read more
you make easy 
for me to show
Sorrow,happiness and 
surprise
where sometimes
my words fail,
you come for rescue..... Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

As you were missing the daily challenges, here we come with a special one for this Friday.

Today is World Emoji Day, you all know emojis plays an important role in the virtual world to show our emotions. Even you all know how much we love them. 😹

Priya Thakur

read more
Without even having
 conversation
With someone,
You are enough to
Express and start the 
conversation
What we feel. Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

Priya Thakur

read more
It's you who hide my
 real pain
And my emotions too.
Even if I don't feel nice
But sending these 
emoji is enough
To make someone 
belief that
We are ok in this world.
 Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

Crazy Guy Javee 🦋

read more
Dear emoji ,

You're the one who helped me to express my current mood 

You reflect me in every accent 

And I love you a lot Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

Allan Andrews

read more
            I don't remember how often I have 
used your face🙂 to express my feelings
😌 and emotions. Anyway, it's really 
😉enjoyable. When my words fail to speak,
🥰 you have spoken for me. You can even 
express the sadness cutely on your😒 face. 
Sometimes, I have felt that you are like salt 
in food😋. For, you adorn the messages 
and beautify the emptiness of deadly 
silence with your face. So, thanks a lot 
for making our world better by your 
lovely face.🤗

Yours😍 lovingly Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification