Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best impossiblethings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best impossiblethings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about impossible love quotes, imp images sad love, try not to laugh impossible, impossible love poems, for nothing is impossible with god,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

sanjana Bhardwaj

It hearts when you realize 
You are not as important to someone as you thought..... You were  #missunderstanding #thoughtsofheart #impossiblethings #yqbaba #boostthyself #arthub #tpmd #yqdidi

Bizz_are_ Soul

"Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast." —Alice I want you to end #30daychallenge with this. I want you to imagine 6 things that seem impossible right now. It could be as small as getting out of bed and as big as winning the Noble Prize for Literature. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #YourQuotes #day30 #SixImpossibleThings

read more
A perfect soulmate
Mind without negativity
Success without hard work
Leave behind your past
Everything to happen according to your wish
Convince Indian Parents to let you not marry "Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast." —Alice

I want you to end #30DayChallenge with this. 

I want you to imagine 6 things that seem impossible right now. 

It could be as small as getting out of bed and as big as winning the Noble Prize for Literature.

Bad Poet

I went to the seashore yesterday right at the place where we had shared not only our first kiss but the promise of love that you 'forgot' to keep. I stood there hands crossed observing the impossible ocean before my eyes. I wasn't familiar to such impossibility especially because I had believed in the possibility of both of us all my life. Now it seemed to me as if you yourself were standing somewhere hands crossed beyond the ocean. If you were anywhere near, the ocean wouldn't even have any meaning. If you were anywhere near, nothing except you would have any meaning. Sometimes out of sheer nothingness, you do random things. Yesterday I did one. I picked up this little stick and started writing our names just near the water. I even drew a heart around our names. But very shortly, one tide erased us. I did the same thing again but another tide appeared and we were erased again. It gave rise to a nice little banter between me and the ocean. I kept writing our names inside a heart, the ocean kept erasing us. I don't remember how many times I got defeated yesterday but I kept playing the game right until the dark. I told the ocean I'd come back again tomorrow before heading back. The ocean knew I wouldn't give up and I knew the ocean was impossible. So today when I got there I found myself standing straight-faced looking for you beyond the ocean. Something told me you were the one who had sent the tides to erase us. Something told me you were the impossible and ocean was just another excuse. I looked at the little stick gasping for breath. The place where we once kissed had became the faintest of memories. As I stood there hands-crossed I realised it was not us who were being erased by the tides of you. It was me. Just me. _________________________________________________ #youandme #Eraser #impossiblelove #oceanlove #badpoet #impossiblethings #storiesfromthesubconscious #impossibleus

read more
Sometimes out of sheer nothingness, you do random things. Yesterday I did one. I picked up this little stick and started writing our names just near the water. I even drew a heart around our names. But very shortly, one tide erased us. I did the same thing again but another tide appeared and we were erased again. It gave rise to a nice little banter between me and the ocean. I kept writing our names inside a heart, the ocean kept erasing us...

(caption) I went to the seashore yesterday right at the place where we had shared not only our first kiss but the promise of love that you 'forgot' to keep. I stood there hands crossed observing the impossible ocean before my eyes. I wasn't familiar to such impossibility especially because I had believed in the possibility of both of us all my life. Now it seemed to me as if you yourself were standing somewhere hands crossed beyond the ocean. If you were anywhere near, the ocean wouldn't even have any meaning. If you were anywhere near, nothing except you would have any meaning. 

Sometimes out of sheer nothingness, you do random things. Yesterday I did one. I picked up this little stick and started writing our names just near the water. I even drew a heart around our names. But very shortly, one tide erased us. I did the same thing again but another tide appeared and we were erased again. It gave rise to a nice little banter between me and the ocean. I kept writing our names inside a heart, the ocean kept erasing us. I don't remember how many times I got defeated yesterday but I kept playing the game right until the dark. I told the ocean I'd come back again tomorrow before heading back.

The ocean knew I wouldn't give up and I knew the ocean was impossible. So today when I got there I found myself standing straight-faced looking for you beyond the ocean. Something told me you were the one who had sent the tides to erase us. Something told me you were the impossible and ocean was just another excuse. I looked at the little stick gasping for breath. The place where we once kissed had became the faintest of memories. As I stood there hands-crossed I realised it was not us who were being erased by the tides of you.

It was me. Just me.

Devyani Chugadia

Whatever you can, go and do it..
But rivers will not flow in reverse.. #rivers 
#reverse 
#motivation 
#inspiration 
#will 
#want 
#ucandoit 
#impossiblethings

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification