Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best getoverit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best getoverit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to get over someone you still love, how to get pregnant fast with a boy in hindi, how to get pregnant with a boy in hindi pdf, how to get pregnant with a boy in hindi, get your ex back love poems,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

आशुतोष त्यागी

रोशनी से वास्ता नही रखता, अंधेरे से यारी अच्छी हो गयी
कहता था इश्क़ का रोग ना हो किसी को, यार हमें ही ये बीमारी अच्छी हो गयी
वाकिफ़ है वो हमारे इश्क़ से फिर भी अनजान बना बैठा है
नही दिखाई देता उसे दर्द हमारा इस कदर नादान बना बैठा है
और जो महफ़िल सजाई थी हमने उसके लीये
कम्बख़्त उसी में मेहमान बना बैठा है

©आशुतोष त्यागी #loveagain #getoverit #Love #lost

K Harsita

"You can not solve the problems unless you accept them." Good morning. Begin your day with a thought about happiness. #keytohappinessis #motivationtime #yqbaba #getoverit #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that one moment when you show
satisfaction over all the constraints
and with faith you come to realise
that you can get over your weakness
by living that one moment. "You can not solve the problems unless you accept them." 
Good morning. Begin your day with a thought about happiness. #keytohappinessis #motivationtime #yqbaba #getoverit #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Kaushik Sinha

Dams cannot stop rivers
as
Events cannot stop time. #getoverit #philosophy #timechanges #timeyouremember

Tay Swizzle

They will accuse you for being 'you' #accusations #dontletthempullyoudown #theywontstopjinxingyou #getoverit #oneliner #life #yqbaba

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

Trust me..
You'll get over that someone without whom you think you can't live.
People do move on and that's why we live. Moving on is a part of life and sooner or later everybody move on. Just stay strong. #getoverit #trustme #cantlivewithout #moveon #life #staystrong

Siddharth Sirsat

You did to me what the sun does to this earth. You painted my weaknesses. There was no room for terror. No matter how Blissful I was when you cherished and filled me with love.
In the end it was me who remained unanswered and confined.
I couldn't further be indebted. You search for your errors in my department. Well you never went wrong. It was like a double sided sword.

Now, whom should I blame?
Your sympathy or my weakness ? #fear  #yqbaba  #yourquote  #yqdidi  #getoverit  #uncertainty

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification