Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSdearfri7 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSdearfri7 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about amazon sde recruitment, tinnitus in one ear, otite h ear drops, sharp pain behind ear that comes and goes, ear pain and cancer,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 "Dear overthinking, I want to be committed with my partner, not you." Overthinking is what everyone does. It works both as boon or curse, depending upon the level and the thing you're thinking about. Stitch a beautiful letter to overthinking about how it helps or affects you. #yqbaba #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri7

read more
You are a reality, a problematic reality in fact. Why do you go overboard so often? Ah! I see the 'over' in your name and I understand. 
BTW, stop thinking overmuch about yourself, in fact just stop thinking. You have overstepped your thinking capacity in my mind. Now, will you step out and be over n done with?
Just step out of my mental territory before I 
overpower you. 
Know that it's all over between you and me.
I think I'm over n done with you for ever.

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

"Dear overthinking,
I want to be committed with my partner, not you."

Overthinking is what everyone does. It works both as boon or curse, depending upon the level and the thing you're thinking about.

Stitch a beautiful letter to overthinking about how it helps or affects you.

Mouni Kanna✍

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 "Dear overthinking, I want to be committed with my partner, not you." Overthinking is what everyone does. It works both as boon or curse, depending upon the level and the thing you're thinking about. Stitch a beautiful letter to overthinking about how it helps or affects you. #yqbaba #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri7

read more
Ur not my friend to b always 
WTF me, go get lost from 
My premises. 
 Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

"Dear overthinking,

Overthinking is what everyone does. It works both as boon or curse, depending upon the level and the thing you're thinking about.

Crazy Guy Javee 🦋

read more
Be chill and think slow  Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

"Dear overthinking,

Adyasha Priyadarshini D

read more
Let's break up. 

You and me
Not happening anymore. 
Every time I am with you
I get drifted away
From my loved ones. 

So, this is it. Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

"Dear overthinking,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification