Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovecouldwalk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovecouldwalk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sad love pictures with quotes, good morning love quotes with images, love quotes for him with images, i could easily fall in love with you, selena i could fall in love with you,

• 25 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 15 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. If love could walk, where would it go? #lovecouldwalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wouldn't it trip and fall head over heels, injuring itself? Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time for a #lovepoem. If love could walk, where would it go? #lovecouldwalk #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vನಾಯಕ ಮುದಡಗಿ

Welcome to the day 15 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. If love could walk, where would it go? #lovecouldwalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
completely drenched by rain of trust Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time for a #lovepoem. If love could walk, where would it go? #lovecouldwalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

Welcome to the day 15 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. If love could walk, where would it go? #lovecouldwalk #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It would walk straight into our heart
And tell us we are good in our own way Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time for a #lovepoem. If love could walk, where would it go? #lovecouldwalk #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
you would have walked till now
and I would have had you
just by my side Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Kuldeep Ranga

read more
It wouldn't even seek my permission to come and fill its colors in your life... Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Sanan

read more
It would give life to bond of mother first.... 😊
It would left with wicked people fast😋
It would stay with especially first sight in students make them to stay 😅until they are together in life happy😃
It would show alot evidences 😎once you were rejected infront of loved members😋
Family includin😁g
Slaps with answers in society😍 who make funny of your littleness🙄 to be patient to undergo through hardtimes😄 Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Anuj Jain

read more
the way a lovelorn does
or aware of the plight of the accursed
then it would know 
how constricting is it's hold
how pain overrides it's glow
if only love can walk
the talk it profess Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Rajnish Sharma

read more
It would have been lost in wilderness of Egos Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 15 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time for a #lovepoem. If love could walk, where would it go? #lovecouldwalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
definitely it will reach where there is no  network.  Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

#csmayachari

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Perhaps it could choose its own path to find those deserving people who truly value Love. Welcome to the day 15 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification