Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SeriousMen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SeriousMen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ladki bhi na pyar ko serious leti hai dj, har ladki bina pyar ko serious leti hai, ladki bina pyar ko serious leti hai, ladki bina pyar ka serious leti hai, ladki bina pyar ko serious leti hai gana,

• 6 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Chitra Iyer

The fatso needs a whack 🥳🤣🙈 Sumana #chisumeme Rough translation: He has the IQ of the size of the mosquito It's #SameerKhakar at #YQMeme. #YourQuoteAndMine #funnymeme #FilmyMeme #SeriousMen #YQMT2502

read more
Suma : Do you like what chitra writes on YQ?
My husband : 👇🏽 The fatso needs a whack 🥳🤣🙈

Sumana 
#chisumeme

Rough translation: He has the IQ of the size of the mosquito

It's #SameerKhakar at #YQMeme.

Chitra Iyer

It's #AkshathDas at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2498. Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Husband : If you want to improve your eyesight, drink gomutra
My smart son: 👇🏽 It's #AkshathDas at #YQMeme.

💥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2498.

Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

🚀Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #FilmyMeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2493. Get. Set. Meme it. 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Toothache to headache after watching throat ache sleep 👇🏽 🚀Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #FilmyMeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2493.

Get. Set. Meme it. 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

#chisumeme Sumana Rough translation: One day you won't be able to escape. It's #NawazuddinSiddiqui at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2492. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Sumana telling my husband in my absence after reading my memes on him👇🏽 #chisumeme Sumana 

Rough translation: One day you won't be able to escape.

It's #NawazuddinSiddiqui at #YQMeme.

💥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2492.

Sita Prasad

🚀Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #FilmyMeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2493. Get. Set. Meme it. 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
*Coronavirus invades body* 

Immune system: 🚀Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #FilmyMeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2493.

Get. Set. Meme it. 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

Rough translation: Don't say that. It's #NawazuddinSiddiqui and #IndiraTiwari at #YQMeme. 🤫Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2494. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Aap k betey ko chokrii nhi mil sakti
kuenkii isey
naukrii nhi mili hai abhi takk.
😳😳😳🤣 Rough translation: Don't say that.

It's #NawazuddinSiddiqui and #IndiraTiwari at #YQMeme.

🤫Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2494.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

Rough translation: One day you won't be able to escape. It's #NawazuddinSiddiqui at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2492. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Sirf ladkiyue k posts par 
like aur comment kartey ho
🤣🤣🤣👇👇👇 Rough translation: One day you won't be able to escape.

💥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2492.

Ankit

Rough translation: I'm not talking about you. It's #NawazuddinSiddiqui at #YQMeme. 🤫Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2499. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you are an expert in innuendo! Rough translation: I'm not talking about you.

🤫Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2499.

Ankit

It's #AkshathDas at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2498. Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Kids after learning Coding at age of 6 years. It's #AkshathDas at #YQMeme.

💥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2498.

Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Dharm Desai

Rough translation: I'm not talking about you. It's #NawazuddinSiddiqui at #YQMeme. 🤫Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2499. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
WHEN SELMON BHOI SUED KRK FOR A NEGATIVE REVIEW OF "RADHE"

KRK: Rough translation: I'm not talking about you.

🤫Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #SeriousMen entries to #YQMT2499.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification