Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thepassword Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thepassword Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thep status, krung thep maha nakhon, krung thep, thep mahesuan, love pussy ass 10,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

THE PASSWORD

It was a saturday evening, wife was waiting for her husband for her antenatal check-up. She called her husband, the call wasn't connected. Soon she received a call from her husband's friend stating that he met with an accident and been taken to Malar hospital, poonamallee. She booked a cab and rushed to the hospital where her husband laid dead. After all emotional upset, few days later she tried to open her husband's laptop but she never knew his password, he was an IT professional who set a tough password including numericals, caps, etc., she couldn't find it after several attempts. All his insurances and policies are hidden inside "The password".

Moral: Reveal your password to your loved / reliable persons because no one knows when such mishaps happen. #yostowrimo 
#thepassword 
#yqbaba

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #chitstory #thepassword 'Forgot password?' the words glared at me from the screen. I scratched my head. 'What?' I almost screamed. I had logged in just a week back. How could I be so forgetful? I typed Sunil's name and his birth date. The screen refused to open. OMG! I just remembered. Hadn't I split with Sunil two days back? I must have changed the password for sure. Ab kya karein? Could it be that new guy's name I had taken a fancy to? Would it work? Gingerly I typed his name. 'Name and password do not match ' the idiotic message again. I felt like smashing the screen. Now only one try remained. I was desperately pacing the room. Maybe someone has hacked my account. That idiot Sunil? He had told me to to commence online banking. Had I revealed the password to him? Fear was building up in me. I had fifteen lacs in my account. I had never forgotten my password till date. I kept pacing the room. 'I must find it' I repeated to myself. The doorbell rang. It was Sunil. He was wearing an expensive watch. 'My money, eh?' I thought to myself. 'I'm sorry to disturb you but I want to return this gift you gave me last week. It's unused.' said Sunil. Oh! Those luxurious apple airpods costing 23 grand? I grabbed it from him as he walked away without waiting for any response from me. My mood suddenly lifted. I walked into my room and stared at the laptop with my mouth open. The password suddenly flashed before my eyes. 'Earpods23' it was. I successfully logged into my bank account. The account balance of 15.00 lacs was smiling at me. Sheepishly, I dialled Sunil's number. The phone was switched off. I deserved it. Fifteen lacs didn't matter. Sunil mattered. Aww. Shucks! I had lost a gem. I changed my password to Sunil23. I will never forget this new password.

read more
THE PASSWORD #yqbaba #shortstory #yostowrimo #chitstory #thepassword 

'Forgot password?' the words glared at me from the screen. I scratched my head. 'What?' I almost screamed. I had logged in just a week back. How could I be so forgetful? I typed Sunil's name and his birth date. The screen refused to open. OMG! I just remembered. Hadn't I split with Sunil two days back? I must have changed the password for sure. Ab kya karein? Could it be that new guy's name I had taken a fancy to? Would it work? Gingerly I typed his name. 'Name and password do not match ' the idiotic message again. I felt like smashing the screen. Now only one try remained. I was desperately pacing the room. Maybe someone has hacked my account. That idiot Sunil? He had told me to to commence online banking. Had I revealed the password to him? Fear was building up in me. I had fifteen lacs in my account. I had never forgotten my password till date. I kept pacing the room. 'I must find it' I repeated to myself. 

The doorbell rang. It was Sunil. He was wearing an expensive watch. 'My money, eh?' I thought to myself. 'I'm sorry to disturb you but I want to return this gift you gave me last week. It's unused.' said Sunil. Oh! Those luxurious apple airpods costing 23 grand? I grabbed it from him as he walked away without waiting for any response from me. My mood suddenly lifted. I walked into my room and stared at the laptop with my mouth open. The password suddenly flashed before my eyes. 'Earpods23' it was. I successfully logged into my bank account. The account balance of 15.00 lacs was smiling at me. Sheepishly, I dialled Sunil's number. The phone was switched off. I deserved it. Fifteen lacs didn't matter. Sunil mattered. Aww. Shucks! I had lost a gem. I changed my password to Sunil23. I will never forget this new password.

Anuj Jain

The Password. It was a stinging blow and I reeled by the impact of that slap on the face. Never a tech savvy guy, I used to get my niece to help me out with the basic functions of my mobile even. It was with much difficulty that I was able to get my mobile banking operations running. Life was so easy now. I was so happy and proud that I of all the people was using this with ease now. Just hand over the password and we won't harm you, they shouted at me. #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #thepassword #anujjain

read more
The Password

Story in Caption The Password. 

It was a stinging blow and I reeled by the impact of that slap on the face. 
Never a tech savvy guy, I used to get my niece to help me out with  the basic functions of my mobile even. 
It was with much difficulty that I was able to get my mobile banking operations running. 
Life was so easy now. 
I was so happy and proud that I of all the people was using this with ease now. 
Just hand over the password and we won't harm you, they shouted at me.

Her Sunset

This was a memorable story of mine #thepassword #yostowrimo #ShortStory

read more
The Password
It was lockdown days, one day my phone was switch off and I had charged my phone, tried to open my phone with finger print and it was asking for enter password. I forgot the password.I tried every password I remember but I couldn't unlock it and I tried other different ways to open it but failed.There are no phone repair shops nearby and it was lockdown, I can't go to another place.
I am very disappointed bcoz I can't speak with the one I love. Only thing, I can do his wait for his call and lift the call and speak to him.
I came with a idea that I will MSG him with another phn"call me",he could see the msg and call me. He eagerly waited for my msg everyday he used to call me with in seconds sometimes I couldn't even lift his call soon.
It continued atleast for a month, but it was not too bad. After that I had my phone repair and I noted my password in a book.

This was a memorable story of mine #thepassword #yostowrimo  #shortstory

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification