Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moansandmoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moansandmoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about moan meaning in hindi, moan meaning in urdu, moan meaning in simple english, groans moans and stones, moan meaning in english,

• 8 Followers
  • 16 Stories

KUMAR AMIT GOLA KA MOTIVATION

Blue Butterfly

“Call me”, Man yelled without losing his rhythm.
“Ahhhhhhhhhh!”, Woman screamed; calling out his name in ecstasy.  
And then there was a silence. 

(I prefer to leave the above verses in its incompleteness. Leaving it to the reader's imganiation, which i'm sure, would be way wilder, ever I could put in words) 😂😂😂😂 PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #mythoughts #champagne #wildthoughts #moansandmoon #manandwoman

Bizz_are_ Soul

Tonight, lost in your partner's paradise and write a soothing erotica having sensual desires. Collab on this template with your original erotic thoughts. #mnmlosteyes #moansandmoon #yqbaba #erotica love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #unfoldyourbeauty

read more
I trail down your shaft.
Your smell captivates me,
as you tickle me,
and stroke my curves,
your fingers wet me,
I moan your name
as we unfold each other,in layers... Tonight, lost in your partner's paradise and write a soothing erotica having sensual desires. 

Collab on this template with your original erotic thoughts.

#mnmlosteyes #moansandmoon #yqbaba #erotica #love  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons 
#unfoldyourbeauty

Bizz_are_ Soul

Happy Kiss Day! 💋 Tonight, shower kisses on your partner and write an igniting erotica having desires on fire. Collab on this template with your original erotic thoughts. #mnmigniting #moansandmoon #yqbaba #erotica #kissday #valentinesweek #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #MnMinlay

read more
debauches me,
as I lay exposed,
beneath you,
to be enraptured
by your passionate thrusts... Happy Kiss Day! 💋

Tonight, shower kisses on your partner and write an igniting erotica having desires on fire. 

#mnmigniting #moansandmoon #yqbaba #erotica #kissday #valentinesweek  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Happy Hug Day! 😊 Tonight, embrace your partner and write a soothing erotica having warmth in it. Collab on this template with your original erotic thoughts. #mnmpalpate #moansandmoon #yqbaba #erotica #hugday #valentinesweek #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #hugsmakemefeellike

read more
as you caress the exposed,
savour the unexplored
as your fingers enter the cave... Happy Hug Day! 😊

Tonight, embrace your partner and write a soothing erotica having warmth in it. 

#mnmpalpate #moansandmoon #yqbaba #erotica #hugday #valentinesweek  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Happy Promise Day! 😊 Tonight, make promises with your partner and write a soothing erotica having sensual promises. Collab on this background with your original erotic thoughts. #mnmpromise #moansandmoon #yqbaba #erotica #promiseday #valentinesweek #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #yqquotes

read more
You quiver from my touches
as I slide down your naked back...

You conquer me
as I enjoy the pleasure,
you give...

Tonight I handle my beast,
within
as I play my best shots in bed...

I moan your name,
as you end my starvation
to taste you...

Tonight my hunger
for your flesh soothes
as I devour you
while you keep your promises
under the sheets...
 Happy Promise Day! 😊

Tonight, make promises with your partner and write a soothing erotica having sensual promises. 

Collab on this background with your original erotic thoughts.

#mnmpromise #moansandmoon #yqbaba #erotica #promiseday #valentinesweek  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

The moist night
created ripples,
He could taste
in between thighs
as the heated touch
swirled across her body….

She was a moaning mess
while angry marks 
imprinted on his bare skin….

Those longing lips
were hungry,
to perceive each cavern,
explore each end mercilessly
while the bodies moved in sync,
feeling each curve,
Lust dominated love that night….
 #erotica 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqqoutes 
#lustandlove 
#moansandmoon  
#mnmvalentine

Protesting Mind 💎

Hola Writers! Collab on this background and write a sizzling erotica having sensations. Here's our try ~ Sizzling sweat drops compiling the climax #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #moonsandmoans #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী #moansandmoon #mnmsizzling

read more
My lust ends, 
and then we can mix 
the two together 
in a gentle fluid stream.
 When the desire 
of the two ends,
 the sweat of our 
body is our satisfaction. Hola Writers! 

Collab on this background and write a sizzling erotica having sensations. 

Here's our try ~

Sizzling sweat drops
compiling the climax

Protesting Mind 💎

Tonight, write a voluptuous erotica having sensual pleasures. Collab on this template with your original erotic thoughts. #mnmunrivalled #moansandmoon #yqbaba #erotica #moonsandmoans #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী

read more
Even today, your sweaty naked body reminds you,
 when I lay my head on 
the mountain of another woman's chest,
 I remember your words, 
wishing for the other person's body.
I still remember you today,
 while accepting the naked desire 
of another's body. Tonight, write a voluptuous erotica having sensual pleasures. 

#mnmunrivalled #moansandmoon #yqbaba #erotica #moonsandmoans  #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#কলমসাথী

Protesting Mind 💎

Happy Hug Day! 😊 Tonight, embrace your partner and write a soothing erotica having warmth in it. Collab on this template with your original erotic thoughts. #mnmpalpate #moansandmoon #yqbaba #erotica #hugday #valentinesweek #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #কলমসাথী

read more
Every touch of your body, 
every feeling is 
proof of my love,
 you just make this 
feeling your own, 
love me with my love. Happy Hug Day! 😊

Tonight, embrace your partner and write a soothing erotica having warmth in it. 

#mnmpalpate #moansandmoon #yqbaba #erotica #hugday #valentinesweek  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification