Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzdear_childhood Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzdear_childhood Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about childhood love story, childhood love poems, speak about a book favourite to you during your childhood, brother and sister childhood memories, freud leonardo da vinci and a memory of his childhood,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Hello Resties! ❤️ We are here with our #rzdearcharacters Childhood is a precious phase that teaches us the most important lessons. What do you like about childhood? What are the lessons you got? Write with #rzdear_childhood 😊 #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Dear Childhood,
I can't say that your good.
According to that time situation,
You are to rude. Hello Resties! ❤️

We are here with our #rzdearcharacters 

Childhood is a precious phase that teaches us the most important lessons. 
What do you like about childhood? What are the lessons you got? Write with #rzdear_childhood 😊

#restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yqrestzone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

Hello Resties! ❤️ We are here with our #rzdearcharacters Childhood is a precious phase that teaches us the most important lessons. What do you like about childhood? What are the lessons you got? Write with #rzdear_childhood 😊 #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I always miss
 the childhood food...☹ Hello Resties! ❤️

What do you like about childhood? What are the lessons you got? Write with #rzdear_childhood 😊

Madhav Jha

read more
If time reverses; 
i would chose be innocent to forget and forgive to learn more.  Hello Resties! ❤️

مومن

Dear childhood You've been partial sometimes and made me stubborn as I was badly missing parents with sincere prayers.......... I still miss those days when I'd no meals and many more.............. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzdearcharacters #rzdear_childhood

read more
Dear childhood
You're my best time
and most memorable
as those were innocent days
where I played with friends
learnt morals with fun, 
fought with siblings
and my grandma's stories. 

Dear childhood
You've there in bad days
and shown true colors of life
where I started working hard
and took responsibility
though I was immature.

Dear childhood
You've loved me alot
and I still carry my innocence
where I don't judge others
as I love & trust everyone. Dear childhood
You've been partial sometimes
and made me stubborn 
as I was badly missing parents
with sincere prayers..........
 I still miss those days
when I'd no meals 
and many more..............

Jatin Sapra

read more
When you were there, I had lesser 
number of friends, lack of knowledge 
of the life/world, and hardly any 
money. But what I did had in good 
amount was a sense of peace and 
contentment.

Life gave what I didn't had when I 
had you, but now when I have pretty 
much everything else, I miss you. 
But I guess, that's what life is all 
about - one can't have it all at the 
same time.
 Hello Resties! ❤️

JJ ✨

read more
I miss you! Hello Resties! ❤️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification