Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notsorandomthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notsorandomthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, usehistory.push is not a function,

• 2 Followers
  • 83 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Grishma Doshi

Forgetting the world is a need
forgetting the world is a want,
it is a privilege,
it is a leisure, it is a luxury,
it is a blessing,
it is a blessing in disguise,
yes it is so much
just before I remember it,
because as soon as I remember
the world will be either too much
or not enough at all,
but most of the time
forgetting it makes me feel 
I have everything I need. 🖤📓📓🖤
#world #musing #forgetting #needs #wants #privileges #notsorandomthoughts #grishmapoems

Grishma Doshi

"It is hard to commit, it is hard to persist. I want to do things but I can't." 
"Really?" 
"Yeah." 
"Maybe look back. You will find something. You know the time when you made sure you played your favourite sport/game every day or on weekends. When you watched Shaktimaan every Sunday morning. When you studied every single day in your boards. When you made sure to do those little parties after every assignment and a bigger one after final exams. When you made sure you study for 15 days before every exam. And that project for which you and your best friend worked for months." 
"Yeah, I did. But yet I didn't finish everything." 
"But do you regret any of them?" 
"No, I don't so." 
"Then?" 
"But, it is different now." 
"Really? Aren't you still doing some things? Like completing everyday chores. Trying to eat right. Doing that short walk/jog every single day. Try to meditate when you can. Make sure to pay bills on time. And also, trying to be on time now whenever you meet your friends." 
"Yes. I am doing." 
"Then? Am I right or am I right?" 
"Yes, I need to say you are right." 💭💭
#microtale #conversations #remember #beyourowninspiration #selftalk #notafiction #notsorandomthoughts #grishmaconversations

Grishma Doshi

Who cares? - Two words with one punctuation mark making one question/sentence/expression. Each interpretation of these two words from usual meaning to literal meaning will give you some perspective and some answers or maybe some better questions. 🧡📙📙🧡
#whocares #perspective #questions #answers #words #notsorandomthoughts #letterfrommetome #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

I exist
sometimes I just exist,
I love my existence
and sometimes I love
only my existence, 
sometimes it's self-love
sometimes it's selfishness,
sometimes I question it
sometimes I find answers,
sometimes I just live
and it becomes different things
nothing, something and everything. 🖤📓📓🖤
#existence #selflove #selfishness #beinghuman #musingaboutme #notsorandomthoughts #poemfrommetome #grishmapoems

Grishma Doshi

Nothing I love like an old t-shirt,
nothing I should love like an old t-shirt. 🖤📓📓🖤
#old #oldtshirt #comfort #love #musing #oneliner #notsorandomthoughts #grishmamusing

Grishma Doshi

એક એવી એકલતા હતી
જે અસહ્ય લાગતી, પણ
હવે એક એવી એકલતા છે
જેને જોઈ શકું છું
જેની સાથે રહી શકું છું,
જેના માટે થોડું વહાલ પણ છે
કારણ એમાં મારા માટે હંમેશા
હું છું, ઘણું બધું છું,
એને ભરવાની કોઈ કોશિશ નથી
કારણ જાતે જ હવે હું ભરપૂર છું,
છતાંય બસ વાત એક જ થાય કે
ક્યાંક એનાથી જિંદગી ભરાઈ ના જાય. 🧡📙📙🧡
#એકલતા #loneliness #beingalone #beingwithmyself #notsorandomthoughts #feelings #emot #grishmapoems

Grishma Doshi

After some point, it's not always about what you want but how you want becomes the deal-breaker. 

PS: And why you want is a different mystery. 🧡📙📙🧡
#oneliner #want #what #how #why #questionsanswers #notsorandomthoughts #grishmathoughts

Grishma Doshi

When everything seems meaningless then it's the time not to find the meaning but it is time to make a list of things you wanted to do once or want to do once and do them even if they seem meaningless. 🧡📙📙🧡
#latenightthoughtbazaar #notsorandomthoughts #life #meaning #living #life #scribbling #grishmathoughts

Grishma Doshi

It is not always about choosing the road sometimes you just need to cross the road for what you want or sometimes cross the road to see where are you and where you can be.— % & 🧡📙📙🧡
#crosstheroad #crossroads #makingachoice #evalution #whereyoustand #notsorandomthoughts #whatyouwant #grishmathinking

Grishma Doshi

Kindness is somehow
easy for unknown,
see how kind you can be
when it is for known. 💭💭
#kindness #beingkind #beinghuman #humannature #unbiasedness #humanpsychology #notsorandomthoughts #grishmathoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification