Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best listiningyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best listiningyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jagjit singh songs list, oggy and the cockroaches episode list, jagjit singh all songs list, list of stds and their symptoms 10, hari ini meaning in english,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Grishma Doshi

#ShortStory #LifeStory #moralsormoney #listiningyourself #EveryOneLeavesYou #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #grishmaquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba "Hey, you never wasted single minute to get that degree. You studied all the cases she fought. To become like her, your idol your mom. You did it, you became successful and then you changed. Kindness, honesty, values, you forgot everything you learnt from her. Changed yourself for money?" "No no. How many time I tell you, I needed money to s

read more
"Hey, you never wasted single minute to get that degree. You studied all the cases she fought. To become like her, your idol your mom. You did it, you became successful and then you changed. Kindness, honesty, values, you forgot everything you learnt from her. Changed yourself for money?"

"No no. How many time I tell you, I needed money to save her only."

"Stop lying. You told me you are doing it for once but (Continuing in the caption) #shortstory #lifestory #moralsormoney #listiningyourself
#everyoneleavesyou  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #grishmaquotes
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba   

"Hey, you never wasted single minute to get that degree. You studied all the cases she fought. To become like her, your idol your mom. You did it, you became successful and then you changed. Kindness, honesty, values, you forgot everything you learnt from her. Changed yourself for money?"

"No no. How many time I tell you, I needed money to s

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification