Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best EveryOneLeavesYou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best EveryOneLeavesYou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love, everyone... tom was invited to the party, shakespeare love everyone trust a few, every part of you, like if you cry every time,

• 27 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Shorts tracks.24

#EveryOneLeavesYou you have not money Radhe Radhe #Life

read more

lovely love

pyar karna mana hai ❤️❤️
ye baat kitni bari saza hai?❤️
agar pyar sach mei gunah hai🙄
to ham bhi proudly gunhegar hai 😝

©lovely love lovely love ..
#foru #me #EveryOneLeavesYou #viral #writer  #cometome

Gayathri C

Monisha Biswas

When everyone leaves you and you find nowhere to go to, you will find me one evening seated next to you on an Uber pool. You won't say a word. You will look at my hand. And quietly sigh. Complete the #ShortStory and write what will happen when #EveryOneLeavesYou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Beside you holding your hand
And keeping your head on my shoulder,
I'll listen from you all the woes
And will try to heal you completely. When everyone leaves you and you find nowhere to go to, you will find me one evening seated next to you on an Uber pool. You won't say a word. You will look at my hand. And quietly sigh.

Complete the #shortstory and write what will happen when #everyoneleavesyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hemlata Pandey

When everyone leaves you and you find nowhere to go to, you will find me one evening seated next to you on an Uber pool. You won't say a word. You will look at my hand. And quietly sigh. Complete the #ShortStory and write what will happen when #EveryOneLeavesYou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Inside your heart 💓 and you will realise that I will always be a part of your life.  When everyone leaves you and you find nowhere to go to, you will find me one evening seated next to you on an Uber pool. You won't say a word. You will look at my hand. And quietly sigh.

Complete the #shortstory and write what will happen when #everyoneleavesyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

K Harsita

When everyone leaves you and you find nowhere to go to, you will find me one evening seated next to you on an Uber pool. You won't say a word. You will look at my hand. And quietly sigh. Complete the #ShortStory and write what will happen when #EveryOneLeavesYou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #selfconfidence

read more
embracing you with warmth of affinity. 
I'll turn every instant in an effective experience. 
While emerging in you I'll make you invincible by challenging your every flaws. You will call me by your name.  When everyone leaves you and you find nowhere to go to, you will find me one evening seated next to you on an Uber pool. You won't say a word. You will look at my hand. And quietly sigh.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #selfconfidence

Gayathri

When everyone leaves you and you find nowhere to go to, you will find me one evening seated next to you on an Uber pool. You won't say a word. You will look at my hand. And quietly sigh. Complete the #ShortStory and write what will happen when #EveryOneLeavesYou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqtales #yqthoughts #yqlove

read more
You will find us. You are not alone.We face the situation together. Our powerful love gives strength to the heart and fills you with positive vibes. This positive vibes will eventually collapse the bridge between you and the world.  It is not about you or me..it is about "us"..

When everyone leaves you and you find nowhere to go to, you will find me one evening seated next to you on an Uber pool. You won't say a word. You will look at my hand. And quietly sigh.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge  #yqtales #yqthoughts #yqlove

Harish K B

read more
.Then I'm gonna love you with all my heart and I'm gonna hold you like there's no tomorrow When everyone leaves you and you find nowhere to go to, you will find me one evening seated next to you on an Uber pool. You won't say a word. You will look at my hand. And quietly sigh.

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
-Yours  Almighty ✌️🦋 When everyone leaves you and you find nowhere to go to, you will find me one evening seated next to you on an Uber pool. You won't say a word. You will look at my hand. And quietly sigh.

Naseem Habib

read more
hold your hand and walk with you.....forever When everyone leaves you and you find nowhere to go to, you will find me one evening seated next to you on an Uber pool. You won't say a word. You will look at my hand. And quietly sigh.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification