Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best momgic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best momgic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love dad and mom images, i love dad and mom, i love my mom and dad, i love u mom quotes, thank you mom i love you,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Ashu

•She's almost young• Nobody means nobody can imagine her power. She's the super women of the house. What a stamina she has! She never sits to rest. I think she has drunk the immortal motivation of never getting the weariness. She not only does the households but also helps me and other members of the family with no complains. Not only this, she is also the beautiful women, still young with her superpowers. Her eyes, her hairs and her face always makes me fall for her. Still she is young like a #pennpopcorn #momgic #pnpmombadge

read more
...... •She's almost young•

Nobody means nobody can imagine her power. She's the super women of the house. What a stamina she has! She never sits to rest. I think she has drunk the immortal motivation of never getting the weariness. She not only does the households but also helps me and other members of the family with no complains. Not only this, she is also the beautiful women, still young with her superpowers. Her eyes, her hairs and her face always makes me fall for her. Still she is young like a

Ashu

A wise women said,"Aalas chod de, time ko pakadna sikha varna phiche rahe jayegi." 😁Mom's advice.
#mommotivation 
#pnpmotivation 
#momgic 
#pennpopcorn

Ashu

Oh sun! Why don't you suffer from dysania! Your morning diverging rays hit my eye to wake me up before others. Why I have to wake up and pack love in boxes. And why those machines in my house calls me so loudly. See how she is slumbering on the bed and how the curtains are still closed. #pennpopcorn #momgic #myfaveng_ashu #pnpswapwithmom

read more
•TOUGHEST SWAP•
//must read the caption for this. Oh sun! Why don't you suffer from dysania!
Your morning diverging rays hit my eye
 to wake me up before others.
Why I have to wake up and pack love in boxes.
 And why those machines in my house calls me so loudly. 

See how she is slumbering on the bed 
and how the curtains are still closed.

Sangita Hazarika

My mother's Inspirational dialogue❤️ #pnpmomtivation #momgic #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #yqdidi #MothersDay #sangitahazarika_yq

read more
"जिंदगी चाहे तुमपर जितनी भी तकलीफे
आजमाए हर वार का सामना एक मुस्कुराहट के साथ 
करना बेटा फिर चाहे तुम उसमे हार भी क्यों न जाओ पर खुदसे कभी नही हारोगे" My mother's Inspirational dialogue❤️

#pnpmomtivation #momgic #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #yqdidi #mothersday #sangitahazarika_yq

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification