Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveyourjourney Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveyourjourney Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, love my way, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, funny love quotes in hindi for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Grishma Doshi

Dear Grishma

Live life like a story you read where you may get anxious or worried yet excited about the future but would not miss any ongoing chapter. You can turn the pages to see the end but yet you choose not to. Maybe because you want to go through the whole journey. Maybe because you don't want to betray the story. And same or some could be the reasons for your own story. So keep loving the story where you are the main character and believe that it is worth reading (living) whatever may happen. 💌 From my heart to my heart 💌

#lettertomyself #lettertomyfutureself #loveyourstory #loveyourjourney #enjoylife #notsorandomthoughts #lettersfrommetome #grishmaletters

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification