Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best grishmaletters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best grishmaletters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about grishma ritu in english, grishma ritu in marathi, grishma ritu par kavita in hindi, poem on grishma ritu in hindi, grishma ritu poem in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Grishma Doshi

Every once in a while we find a song that we keep listening to, keep humming, and feel happy, feel beautiful, feel courageous or anything we want to feel. I found one today, and I hope I keep finding one every once in a while or remember one of those I loved earlier. Maybe dance at times with one of those. And remember that life is beautiful as long as I can love words and music. 

PS: You can replace "song" with anything that makes you happy :) ❤️❤️
#joy #happiness #music #words #discoverlife #liveyourway #letterfrommetome #grishmaletters

Grishma Doshi

🧡📙📙🧡 #letters #wotd #sharing #Stories #Memories #Trust #Faith #grishmaletters I am not sure if I am ready to share with you all the letters I wrote to you while waiting for you. Though I want to ask you if you will write some for me. You might wonder what's in the letters when we are already sharing everything instantly. Yes, we do. But for some reason, I always wanted to exchange letters or maybe long emails. Maybe I liked the idea of a penfriend when I first heard about it. Fascinated. Or ma

read more
I am not sure if I am ready to share with you all the letters I wrote to you while waiting for you. Though I want to ask you if you will write some for me. You might wonder what's in the letters when we are already sharing everything instantly. Yes, we do. But for some reason, I always wanted to exchange letters or maybe long emails. Maybe I liked the idea of...

(Continuing in the caption) 🧡📙📙🧡
#letters #wotd #sharing #stories #memories #trust #faith #grishmaletters 

I am not sure if I am ready to share with you all the letters I wrote to you while waiting for you. Though I want to ask you if you will write some for me. You might wonder what's in the letters when we are already sharing everything instantly. Yes, we do. But for some reason, I always wanted to exchange letters or maybe long emails. Maybe I liked the idea of a penfriend when I first heard about it. Fascinated. Or ma

Grishma Doshi

Sometimes you are not giving up or letting go but let things go or leave them. So that you can do things that you need to, that you want to. And until you do that you are like a frozen river that forgot to flow. Or a river that wants to flow but where it doesn't know. You want to make a plan. You do make a plan but it doesn't start or it doesn't work. Because you are not moving not just from where you are but from who you are and what you have been doing. For finding your way, finding freedom you need to let go of nothing but yourself, and your ways and let the new ways meet you on new roads.  💭💭
#thinking #findingnewways #learnunlearn #selftalk #letthingsgo #freedom #letterfrommetome #grishmaletters

Grishma Doshi

Dear Grishma

Live life like a story you read where you may get anxious or worried yet excited about the future but would not miss any ongoing chapter. You can turn the pages to see the end but yet you choose not to. Maybe because you want to go through the whole journey. Maybe because you don't want to betray the story. And same or some could be the reasons for your own story. So keep loving the story where you are the main character and believe that it is worth reading (living) whatever may happen. 💌 From my heart to my heart 💌

#lettertomyself #lettertomyfutureself #loveyourstory #loveyourjourney #enjoylife #notsorandomthoughts #lettersfrommetome #grishmaletters

Grishma Doshi

लिखे जो खत तुम्हें... ✍️✍️ #fictionletter #fictionstory #storyinlettter #ATwritingbg #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #grishmaletters और बदलेगा भी कैसे, वादा किया था तुमने "मेरी जिंदगी" - मेरी पहली कविता का जन्मदिन हम हर साल मनाएंगे। मेरी तैयारी भी पूरी है, मेरी फेवरेट आइसक्रीम और तुम्हारा फेवरेट नूडल्स सुबह के नाश्ते के लिए उसी वाले रेस्टोरेंट में पहले से ऑर्डर कर दिये है। तो मिलते हैं ठीक साढ़े दस बजे। बस इतना ही। घड़ी ड्रेसिंग टेबल के दूसरे ड्रोअर में है। मां को कहा है सहेली से मिलने जा र

read more
                                                         "एक खत"
तुम्हें,

शुक्रिया। फूल हर साल की तरह बहुत खूबसूरत है और डायरी का गुलाबी कवर पिछले साल के मरून से तो काफी अच्छा है।

सोच रहे होंगे तुम हर साल इन्हें भेजते हो और हर साल में शुक्रिया लिखती हूं। पर इस बार तुम्हें इस शुक्रिया का असली कारण बताना चाहती हूं। यह सिर्फ एक तोहफे के लिए नहीं पर हर साल बिना भूले मेरे पसंदीदा फूलों को मंगवा के खास गुलदस्ता बनवा कर भेजने के लिए कहती हूं। सबसे ज्यादा मजे की बात यह है की अब तो घर पर भी सभी को यह तारीख याद हो गई है। हालांकि किसी को नहीं पता आज क्या खास है। सब कहते हैं दुनिया इधर की उधर हो सकती है पर यह गुलदस्ता और डायरी सुबह दस बजकर पांच मिनट पर मेरी मेझ पर ही होंगे। पिछले पंद्रह सालों में बहुत कुछ बदला है पर आज का दिन हमेशा जैसा ही है। और बदलेगा भी कैसे, वादा किया था तुमने... (Continuing in the caption) लिखे जो खत तुम्हें... ✍️✍️
#fictionletter #fictionstory #storyinlettter #ATwritingbg #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #grishmaletters

और बदलेगा भी कैसे, वादा किया था तुमने "मेरी जिंदगी" - मेरी पहली कविता का जन्मदिन हम हर साल मनाएंगे। मेरी तैयारी भी पूरी है, मेरी फेवरेट आइसक्रीम और तुम्हारा फेवरेट नूडल्स सुबह के नाश्ते के लिए उसी वाले रेस्टोरेंट में पहले से ऑर्डर कर दिये है। तो मिलते हैं ठीक साढ़े दस बजे।

बस इतना ही। घड़ी ड्रेसिंग टेबल के दूसरे ड्रोअर में है। मां को कहा है सहेली से मिलने जा र

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification