Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fallingstars Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fallingstars Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you, falling in love with you quotes, every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love, fallin in and out of love with you, i fall in love with you everyday quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sourajita D

Stars fall for our wishes to come true.
Had there been any better work of love? Falling Stars

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #fallinlove #fallingstars #love #star #proof #yqbaba

Hemalatha G

I didn't whisper my wishes to falling stars.
I didn't wish for one either,

For I'm constantly capturing them
On hand drawn lines--
Swinging and settling. 
Swinging and settling.
 Wishes or stars?

#YQbaba #shortform #fallingstars #wishes #yqnwc #newwritersclub

Rohit Bhowmick

Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #humansarelikestars #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #starsdontfear #Stars #fallinginlove #fallingstars

read more
They fall, they get down but do not worry as the next night they again rise up high in the sky watching over others... So bonu do not worry today you are down but tomorrow you shall rise again and stand high so get well soon bonu... Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #humansarelikestars #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #starsdontfear #stars #fallinginlove #fallingstars

Hoori Nadir

It's been long since that 
I knew you can never
Be mine but how cruel
I was wishing under every
Falling star 
You Come Back.✍
 #comeback#fallingstars#longsince#yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification