Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theblankbook Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theblankbook Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thebl, dahai ka ank in english, main ratan final ank, sampurna ank jyotish hindi, ank jyotish in hindi,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #yostowrimo #theblankbook #chitstory It was a boring day at work. I left office early and was driving home on the almost traffic free deserted street, humming a song. The car door was making some noise n I stopped the car at a sidewalk. I checked the door and was about to step into my car when I saw a brand new book with a cute smiley on the cover. Amused, I picked the book up and turned the pages. There was nothing written on it. "Hey, what's this and who does this belong to?" that w #ShortStory

read more
THE BLANK BOOK

Jump to the caption, quick #yqbaba  #yostowrimo #theblankbook 
#chitstory

It was a boring day at work. I left office early and was driving home on the almost traffic free deserted street, humming a song. The car door was making some noise n I stopped the car at a sidewalk. I checked the door and was about to step into my car when I saw a brand new book with a cute smiley on the cover. Amused, I picked the book up and turned the pages. There was nothing written on it. "Hey, what's this and who does this belong to?" that w

Anuj Jain

THE BLANK BOOK Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. Coming back from office I chanced upon a bag lying by the side of my entrance. Out of curiosity I picked it up to find a book inside that was all blank. I looked around to see anyone and then searched the bag for any clues but to no avail. I got the book and kept it to use it as my scribble diary. The day had been weary so after preparing my meal and tea I took to my favourite rocking chair. #God #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #fantasy #yostowrimo #theblankbook #anujstories

read more
THE BLANK BOOK

In Caption THE BLANK BOOK

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. 
Coming back from office I chanced upon a bag lying by the side of my entrance. 
Out of curiosity I picked it up to find a book inside that was all blank.
I looked around to see anyone and then searched the bag for any clues but to no avail.
I got the book and kept it to use it as my scribble diary.
The day had been weary so after preparing my meal and tea I took to my favourite rocking chair.

Ankit

THE BLANK BOOK

I wrote in the blank book out of sudden in the pathetic dealing of everyday pandemic life;
"Hope all the sufferings from this pandemic is gone and people feel happy in freedom from Covid-19 restrictions"

Suddenly, I heard people cheering and when I looked everyone was disposing masks and hugging each other. I turned back and to my astonishment the book was gone! #TheBlankBook #ShortStory #YoStoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification