Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best themurder Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best themurder Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you judge people you have no time to love them, songs to tell someone you love them, how to convince parents for love marriage without hurting them, if you miss someone tell them quotes, all our dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #themurder #chitstory It was late evening. I was reading a racy thriller and only a few pages were left when the power supply suddenly went off. Shucks! Abusing the electricity department under my breath, I stood near my window lost in thoughts. I sensed a shadowy figure moving stealthily in the balcony of the neighbouring house and heard a soft slippery sound. My head and ears perked up as my mind registered a female presence. The bedroom window of the hous

read more
THE MURDER

Hey, it is happening in the caption, not here #yqbaba #shortstory #yostowrimo 
#themurder  #chitstory 

It was late evening. I was reading a racy thriller and only a few pages were left when the power supply suddenly went off. Shucks! Abusing the electricity department under my breath, I stood near my window lost in thoughts. 

I sensed a shadowy figure moving stealthily in the balcony of the neighbouring house and heard a soft slippery sound. My head and ears perked up as my mind registered a female presence. The bedroom window of the hous

Anuj Jain

The murder Keep far from a false charge, and don't kill the innocent and righteous: for I will not justify the wicked. ~ Book of Exodus Like everyday, I set the telescope I had specifically bought for this purpose, and started watching the beautiful girl across the street. Her flat was in line of mine view and with this telescope concealed behind the window of my room which was always darker than the outside. I had been spying on her for the past six months and it was a routine now. I knew her #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #culprit #yostowrimo #MurderStory #themurder #anujstories

read more
THE MURDER

In Caption. The murder

Keep far from a false charge, and don't kill the innocent and righteous: for I will not justify the wicked. ~ Book of Exodus

Like everyday, I set the telescope I had specifically bought for this purpose, and started watching the beautiful girl across the street.
Her flat was in line of mine view and with this telescope concealed behind the window of my room which was always darker than the outside.
I had been spying on her for the past six months and it was a routine now.
I knew her

Ankit

THE MURDER

The throat of my neighbouring lady, a socio-political commentator was slit in execution style by the shadowed manly figure. I was astonished at the very sight with chilly nerves and bewilderment. 

I peeked below the window pane and found the man exiting the front door. I was startled to find the calm religious guy whom we all adore due to polite nature and leniency towards God leaving the street. #TheMurder #ShortStory #YoStoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification