Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best faceinthefire Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best faceinthefire Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unmasking the face, garmi me face par kya lagaye, collagen and vitamin e face and body cream review, face mask for clear and bright skin, hairstyles for fat neck and face,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #faceinthefire #yostowrimo #chitstory 'The festival of spring, of love, of colours' Now, wasn't that my favourite festival holi and hey, it was already on us, calling for the celebrations to begin in full force. Ah! The bonfire incident of ten years ago flashes in my memory at the approach of this festival. I remember how we had rushed at night to the huge bonfire that was lit in our society. My closest friend Suma was with me. I saw Kritika, Sana, Adiya Smriti, Umakshi, T

read more
THE FACE IN THE FIRE

Would you mind jumping into the caption? 
🤭 #yqbaba #shortstory #faceinthefire #yostowrimo 
#chitstory
'The festival of spring, of love, of colours' Now, wasn't that my favourite festival holi and hey, it was already on us, calling for the celebrations to begin in full force. Ah! The bonfire incident of ten years ago flashes in my memory at the approach of this festival. 

I remember how we had rushed at night to the huge bonfire that was lit in our society. My closest friend Suma was with me. I saw Kritika, Sana, Adiya Smriti, Umakshi, T

Anuj Jain

The Face in the Fire The evening was getting chilly and all the arrangements for the bonfire were complete. Today was my turn to host the friends. A double celebration this was going to be as it was a house warming party for my new home too. The friends trickled in and the boisterous noises reverberated. The bon fire was lit in the lawn for which I had specially built a platform. #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #faceinthefire #anujstories

read more
THE FACE IN THE FIRE

In Caption The Face in the Fire

The evening was getting chilly and all the arrangements for the bonfire were complete.
Today was my turn to host the friends.
A double celebration this was going to be as
it was a house warming party for my new home too.
The friends trickled in and the boisterous noises reverberated.
The bon fire was lit in the lawn for which I had specially built a platform.

Ankit

THE FACE IN THE FIRE

As if shrieks sending chilling shivers in his nerves as the face of his last portrait burns infront of his eyes. Nobody could hear the howl of pain except him because it's him who set his life of dreams on fire and the fire engulfing his dreams of life.  #FaceInTheFire #shortstory #YoStoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification