Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best guiltystory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best guiltystory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to find someone not guilty, to find someone guilty single word, guilty meaning in hindi, guilty meaning in marathi, guilty quotes in hindi,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Lakshmi Menon

The convict #guiltystory #Thoughts

read more

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #guiltystory #chitstory Time to tell the truth about a lie, a lie that the child was well aware of but too inocent to understand the repercussions of lying in life. That child has now blossomed into a truthful and honest adult who can't lie even in her dreams, can't see through lies and believes everything that her senses absorb, for lies are alien to her. She swears by truth. Hmmm. Cut to a time when she was a kid. Yes, I was a student then in the primary sect

read more
 GUILTY STORY

The voice of sweet innocence can be heard in the caption.. #yqbaba #shortstory #yostowrimo #guiltystory #chitstory 

Time to tell the truth about a lie, a lie that the child was well aware of but too inocent to understand the repercussions of lying in life. That child has now blossomed into a truthful and honest adult who can't lie even in her dreams, can't see through lies and believes everything that her senses absorb, for lies are alien to her. She swears by truth.

Hmmm. Cut to a time when she was a kid. Yes, I was a student then in the primary sect

Hari Varma

A LIFETIME GUILT OF TELLING A LIE! Write a story where Narrator tells a lie and feels guilty. My name is Dr. John Mathews. It is the truth believe me! I am not lying because I was not the one who named me. And my father's and grand father's name also had Mathews as the tail. #Lie #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #Impersonation #yostowrimo #varmaji #guiltystory

read more
A LIFETIME GUILT OF TELLING A LIE! 
-
During the interview, I accidentally told a big lie! I introduced myself as Dr. Johnson. I told I have been working with renowned Doctors in a couple Hospitals. Before completing, the interview board 'assumed' that I am a full  Doctor. I didn't bother to correct it as I thought it wasnt for any hospital afterall.

Since then, it was a procession of lies. Lies after lies to cover the previous lie. Though I enjoyed it, a thorn has pierced and got stuck somewhere deep in my heart. I had to justify my age and the time taken for the course. I said that as I was a brilliant gold medalist student, I could complete the course in half the time got from a foreign University et al. Before completing the sentence, the interviewer intruded saying loudly "Wow!". There was no looking back since then. I needed to move on and I added the Prefix Dr. with my name everywhere. I was selected and I did a wonderful job there. Actually there was nothing much to do other than counselling and prescribing some basic medicines.
-
(Read the full guilt in Caption)  A LIFETIME GUILT OF TELLING A LIE! 

Write a story where Narrator tells a lie and feels guilty.

My name is Dr. John Mathews. It is the truth believe me! 

I am not lying because I was not the one who named me. And my father's and grand father's name also had Mathews as the tail.

Anuj Jain

Guilty Story Nothing is more wretched than a guilty conscience. It all began innocently enough. I was drawn to betting on cricket matches for fun and due to my keen observations and interest I was pretty accurate in my callings. Those small monies that I gained soon became an addiction. Most of my time was spent in watching every ball keenly and betting. I gained and I lost. #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #guiltystory #anujstories

read more
GUILTY STORY

In Caption Guilty Story

Nothing is more wretched than a guilty conscience.
It all began innocently enough.
I was drawn to betting on cricket matches for fun and due to my keen observations and interest I was pretty accurate in my callings.
Those small monies that I gained soon became an addiction.
Most of my time was spent in watching every ball keenly and betting.
I gained and I lost.

Anuj Jain

Never had Nilesh been like this, the always cheerful disposition had suddenly been replaced by a tense, forlorn face. Nilesh was a school teacher and was leading a fairly decent life, his wife Neelam was also a schoolteacher but she unlike him had very high aspirations in life and this humdrum existence was not what she wanted. Nilesh was pestered to do something big in life so that her aspirations were fulfilled. Nilesh saw the bursar keeping the wad of notes in the open drawer and suddenly lea #ShortStory #yostowrimo #guiltystory

read more
Never had Nilesh been like this, the always cheerful disposition had suddenly been replaced by a tense, forlorn face.
Nilesh was a school teacher and was leading a fairly decent life, his wife Neelam was also a schoolteacher but she unlike him had very high aspirations in life and this humdrum existence was not what she wanted.
Nilesh was pestered to do something big in life so that her aspirations were fulfilled.
Nilesh saw the bursar keeping the wad of notes in the open drawer and suddenly leaving the office on a phone call.
Nilesh had lied that he had stolen the money and had already booked tickets for a round the world trip much to Neelam's glee.
The police too was unable to find the culprit and all the blame was pinned on the bursar.
Nilesh had an heart attack and the first thing he asked on regaining composure was a pen and paper to seek forgiveness from the bursar. Never had Nilesh been like this, the always cheerful disposition had suddenly been replaced by a tense, forlorn face.
Nilesh was a school teacher and was leading a fairly decent life, his wife Neelam was also a schoolteacher but she unlike him had very high aspirations in life and this humdrum existence was not what she wanted.
Nilesh was pestered to do something big in life so that her aspirations were fulfilled.
Nilesh saw the bursar keeping the wad of notes in the open drawer and suddenly lea

Akthari Begum

Guilty story
Once upon a time 
One man remembering 
Was one time i say words wrong front of
My friend,and that's why man guilty that 
Mistake so,the man tell once,when that  person meet me and that time i tell sorry front of that person. #guiltystory#NaStoWriMo

Chavi Saxena

#guiltystory #yostowrimo #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqchallenge We had our little fights over certain things, mostly he picked at me for some of my strange habits and I casually overlooked his banter believing in my heart that it could never lead to anything serious! But, something happened overnight! A day before, this guy had loved me with all that he had, and now, here he was, standing right infront of me, with the most tasteless words that ever could be uttered to a close one! He hurled abuses

read more
Write a story where narrator tells a lie and feels guilty.

I was a shy, timid girl, who had not seen much of this harsh cruel world and so tender hearted as to cry on accidentally killing an ant! Ronnie had come into my life like a blessing and we both were like lovebirds!

(continued in caption...)

-Chavi Saxena #guiltystory #yostowrimo #shortstory #yqbaba #yqchallenge

We had our little fights over certain things, mostly he picked at me for some of my strange habits and I casually overlooked his banter believing in my heart that it could never lead to anything serious! But, something happened overnight! A day before, this guy had loved me with all that he had, and now, here he was, standing right infront of me, with the most tasteless words that ever could be uttered to a close one! 

He hurled abuses

Tushar Jangid

Guilty story

Two days ago one friend of mine came to my home. He told me before that he'll come but i thought that he was joking because in this corona situation who'll like to go anywhere. I and my parents were amazed to see him. "He was not a fool then why he came?", i thought. I welcomed him. Then he  went to bathroom and washed hands and face. We talked for some time but I had to care in this situation, so i asked him with respect why he came there. He just said that he came to meet me. What? What?  What? He wanted to meet me. Wow! In this deadly situation he wanted to meet me. Amazing! When My father came to home, he was angry to see him. He went upside. Then My mother told him to go his home and explained him not to go outside for some time. After he had left, i sensitized surface and everything that he touched. Then my father came downside. 
I was feeling guilty to send him back soon. 
But what you think? 
Am i guilty?  Am i guilty?  #guiltystory #awareness #yostowrimo  #story #coronavirusindia #quarantine #stayhome #staysafe

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification