Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deepveerkishaadi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deepveerkishaadi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about deep one side love quotes, deep inside love quotes, deep love shayari english, deep love poems that make you cry, unconditional deep true love,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sonalin Dash

Not every shackle is meant to confine your freedom.

Some manacles exist only to coop up into a life time captivity of love, togetherness, inseparableness. 

Such was their love. They faced every up and down of relationships with a beautiful smile and undeniable trust on each other.

And finally Destiny gave a beautiful destination to this intimacy through pious bonding of marriage
#deepveer  #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes
#yq #yqlove #yqdiary #deepveerkishaadi #deepveer

payal jaswal

To Deepika and Ranveer, Sometimes life blesses us with someone who comes our way, takes our hand and makes us believe why we didn't end up with the one whom we consider the best.Right? And when I look at you both, I realize what it means to have a person who binds our broken strings and helps us to rise above all the worldly ties.You both are beyond magical. I know there are many people out there who've spent their umpteenth time in finding right one for them forgetting that the one who is mea #yqbaba #deepveer #postboxit #yqpostman #deepveerkishaadi

read more
To Ranveer and Deepika,

I'm glad that you both are married today and spamming our news feed with your beautiful pictures.Thank you for giving us the goals to find someone who'll look at us the same way, the Bajirao looks at his Mastani and Leela looks at her Ram. 

And in the end, Ranveer got his Deepika is all that matters. May, you remain in love the same way.
Always.
 To Deepika and Ranveer,

Sometimes life blesses us with someone who comes our way, takes our hand and makes us believe why we didn't end up with the one whom we consider the best.Right? And when I look at you both, I realize what it means to have a person who binds our broken strings and helps us to rise above all the worldly ties.You both are beyond magical.

I know there are many people out there who've spent their umpteenth time in finding right one for them forgetting that the one who is mea

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification