Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best simplethingsinlife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best simplethingsinlife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about simple things in life quotes, simple aag ond love story, calling is not working in jio sim, simple aaginnond love story, such a simple thing lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Things around me taught toughest lessons of life
My old school plushie snoopy taught me that one day I will come in search of her when no one would be there to listen me, I would need her..
She sometimes lives alone, falls down, get ignored still I use to get her value everytime I'm in mess or stress..
So never lose hope the one who needs you will come in search of you now or then,but they will come..
Wait is hard but result is good..
Being ignored doesn't makes you worthless..it makes you strong to fight with more power in coming hardships.. #simplethingsinlife #simplethings #yqwriters #yqwritersclub #yqwripomo #yqwriterscommunity #dreamingvet

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification