Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best d29solo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best d29solo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢Read the instructions carefully before you proceed. 📢 Beautify this bg with your beautiful words. #pennpopcorn #hues_of_love #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d29acc #d29solo #d29spring

read more
blooms on her smiles,
withers on her tears.

the spring within me
blooms on her hug,
withers on the departure. ~Open for all~

To the participants of Accelewriter 

📢Read the instructions carefully before you proceed. 

📢 Beautify this bg with your beautiful words.

Het Modi

The name of that boy is Santiago, but in the story it's used probably only once, so I referred as the Shepherd boy. The reason I releate him with myself: He was young and I'm young too, probably of the same age. In the story he fells in love with a lady, with whom he talked only once. As for me, I falled in love with a lady by merely talking to her, but on whatsapp. Surely I'm like him, he too may have been fallen in love with her over whatsapp but at that time internet was not available. He k #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d29storycollab #d29acc #d29solo

read more
the Shepherd boy

The Alchemist  The name of that boy is Santiago, but in the story it's used probably only once, so I referred as the Shepherd boy.

The reason I releate him with myself:

He was young and I'm young too, probably of the same age.
In the story he fells in love with a lady, with whom he talked only once. As for me, I falled in love with a lady by merely talking to her, but on whatsapp. Surely I'm like him, he too may have been fallen in love with her over whatsapp but at that time internet was not available. He k

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter- 📢Read the instructions carefully before you proceed. 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and write on the other side. Keep the words relevant to ours or the BG. #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d29oneonone #d29acc #d29solo

read more
My yellows highlightens me
in the dark world, it makes me different
in the school of sheeps,
it gives the hope of becoming a "lion". ~Open for all~

To the participants of Accelewriter-

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and write on the other side. Keep the words relevant to ours or the BG.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter, 📢 READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU WRITE. 📢 Collab on this word prompt and pour your words. The word for today's word prompt is - " JOY " . #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d29acc #d29solo #d29joy

read more
J oining 
O f
Y ou to yourself. ~Open for all~

To the participants of Accelewriter, 

📢 READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU WRITE.

📢 Collab on this word prompt and pour your words. 
The word for today's word prompt is - " JOY " .

Het Modi

And whole day. ~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this bg and make us ROFLMAO! 😆😆 #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d29acc #d29solo #d29meme

read more
thinking about the future And whole day.

~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this bg and make us ROFLMAO! 😆😆

Het Modi

ironical but true😌😌😌 Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this strike through challenge. Write your words in place of the striked off words and make it a creative one. #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #pnpstrikethrough #d29strikethrough #d29acc #d29solo

read more
can make you belive in love. ironical but true😌😌😌

Open for all~

📢 Collab on this strike through challenge. Write your words in place of the striked off words and make it a creative one.

Het Modi

koi sense hai iss baat ka??? ~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢Read the instructions carefully before you proceed. #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d29acc #d29solo #d29picprompt

read more
bubbles of music
she blows in air,
i hear them pop
through my eyes. koi sense hai iss baat ka???

~Open for all~

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

When someone watching animal handling and caring vedioes

You be like: 
#accelewriter #d29acc #d29solo 

#pennpopcorn #d29meme   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pe #dreamingvet #veterinarian

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification