Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzroseyougave Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzroseyougave Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yamaha rzr 320, rzr 260, osey meaning in english, osey ramulamma naa songs, osey ramulamma video songs dj,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

The rose you gave me has turned weak, withered with time. The petals no more possess the old fresh fragrance. Now I am the rose all weak and withered, #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzroseyougave #the_undervalued_nib🍁 #100reasons_toloveher💕 #poet_poetess_lovestory💕

read more
me has turned weak,
withered with time.
The petals no more
possess the old
fresh fragrance.
Now I am the rose
all weak and withered,
who wishes to be loved
but you've left me
for so long,
just like my
evanescent beauty
and fragrance have. The rose you gave
me has turned weak,
withered with time.
The petals no more
possess the old
fresh fragrance.
Now I am the rose
all weak and withered,

Aishwarya Muddan✍

Hello Resties! ❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your romantic thoughts! 😊 #rzroseyougave #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Dried the other day...!
But, the memories we had is...
as fresh as blooming bud..! Hello Resties! ❤
Collab on this beautiful picture and add your romantic thoughts! 😊

#rzroseyougave #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #love  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification