Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 100reasons_toloveher💕 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 100reasons_toloveher💕 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 100 love songs bandamekkado free download 480, 100 love video songs free download, 100 reasons why i love him, 100 percent love songs, webmusic 100 love,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

The bond we share in our hearts that care for each other, deepens with time and tides that tend to pause when we look at each other in the mirror of reality, #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #yqaestheticthoughts #the_undervalued_nib🍁 #100reasons_toloveher💕 #poet_poetess_lovestory💕

read more
The bond we share
in our hearts that care
for each other,
deepens with time
and tides that tend
to pause when we
look at each other
in the mirror of reality,
not necessarily
together in the frame
but with roots deep
unbreakable it feels
as we en route
our inseparable
story of love. The bond we share
in our hearts that care
for each other,
deepens with time
and tides that tend
to pause when we
look at each other
in the mirror of reality,

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"THOSE HEARTBROKEN CLOUDS" She truly loved the young clouds, and may be those clouds too loved her back. As it had rained heavily the night when she met her beloved for the first time, whispering love in the romantic rain. #yqbaba #the_undervalued_nib #naya_prarambh #100reasons_toloveher💕 #poet_poetess_lovestory💕 #cloud_love #her_love_for_the_clouds

read more
She truly loved the young clouds,
and may be those clouds too loved her back.
As it had rained heavily the night
when she met her beloved
for the first time, whispering love
in the romantic rain.
And heavily again it had rained that night too
when both broke apart, hiding tears
getting drenched in the pathetic rain,
shattering all the beautiful memories they had.
But for her, the young clouds were always there,
maybe those young yet broken clouds truly
loved her back. "THOSE HEARTBROKEN CLOUDS"

She truly loved the young clouds,
and may be those clouds too loved her back.
As it had rained heavily the night
when she met her beloved
for the first time, whispering love
in the romantic rain.

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"Hey Sweetheart, I still remember our first meet in that rainy evening, over a cup of tea we talked for the first time and that first meet changed the tastes of my life for sure.." ❤️❤️ the_undervalued_nib🍁 100reasons_toloveher💕 #yqbaba #MorningithPW #PWteapll #ProverbsWorld.in #PWchallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Proverbs World

read more
How beautiful is
the fragrance of love
you add at last
when you serve us
a cup of tea to share.
❤️❤️❤️ "Hey Sweetheart, I still remember our first meet in that rainy evening, over a cup of tea we talked for the first time and that first meet changed the tastes of my life for sure.." ❤️❤️

#the_undervalued_nib🍁
#100reasons_toloveher💕
#yqbaba #MorningithPW #PWteapll #ProverbsWorld.in  #PWchallenge                     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Proverbs World

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT ME..ONLY YOU AND ME..TONIGHT I WANT TO BREATHE YOU IN.. BECAUSE YOU ARE SO TANTALIZING..YOU SO VERY SOOTHE MY SENSES.."❤️❤️❤️ the_undervalued_nib🍁 100reasons_toloveher💕 naya_prarambh🍁 #MnMwithme #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
How would I not love you
for you are so beautiful,
and how shall I not be
the blanket hugging you
for you are so adorable.
I wish to breathe you in,
for you are so tantalizing.
Cuddling you up in my arms
I wish to make love everytime
caressing your soft palms. "I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT ME..ONLY YOU AND ME..TONIGHT I WANT TO BREATHE YOU IN.. BECAUSE YOU ARE SO TANTALIZING..YOU SO VERY SOOTHE MY SENSES.."❤️❤️❤️

#the_undervalued_nib🍁
#100reasons_toloveher💕
#naya_prarambh🍁

#MnMwithme #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"HEY SWEETHEART, DON'T YOU EVER WORRY. I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU, FIND ME IN YOUR HEART BEATS." "I won't let you fight your nightmares alone, I'm with you sweetheart, you ain't alone." GOODNIGHT ❤️ TAKE CARE❤️ the_undervalued_nib🍁 #YourQuoteAndMine #betterthangoodnight #100reasons_toloveher💕 #poet_poetess_lovestory💕

read more
"I won't let you fight your nightmares alone,
I'm with you sweetheart, you ain't alone." "HEY SWEETHEART, DON'T YOU EVER WORRY. I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU, FIND ME IN YOUR HEART BEATS."

"I won't let you fight your nightmares alone,
I'm with you sweetheart, you ain't alone."
GOODNIGHT ❤️
TAKE CARE❤️

#the_undervalued_nib🍁

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

The rose you gave me has turned weak, withered with time. The petals no more possess the old fresh fragrance. Now I am the rose all weak and withered, #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzroseyougave #the_undervalued_nib🍁 #100reasons_toloveher💕 #poet_poetess_lovestory💕

read more
me has turned weak,
withered with time.
The petals no more
possess the old
fresh fragrance.
Now I am the rose
all weak and withered,
who wishes to be loved
but you've left me
for so long,
just like my
evanescent beauty
and fragrance have. The rose you gave
me has turned weak,
withered with time.
The petals no more
possess the old
fresh fragrance.
Now I am the rose
all weak and withered,

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

It's always better to end something that is getting worse with time. Atleast, you'll be left with good memories. the_undervalued_nib🍁 100reasons_toloveher💕 poet_poetess_lovestory💕 #amiscope love #Friendship life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ambika @PRKCNYK94❤️✍🏻

read more
" Sometimes, you need not regret
for the decision you made,
Surely would've got hurt
if in that relationship,
you would've stayed.. "
💔✍🏻💔 It's always better to end something that is getting worse with time. Atleast, you'll be left with good memories.
#the_undervalued_nib🍁
#100reasons_toloveher💕
#poet_poetess_lovestory💕
#amiscope #love #friendship #life  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ambika 
@PRKCNYK94❤️✍🏻

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification