Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best apartofme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best apartofme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you love when i fall apart, distance apart love quotes, apart quotes missing you, forever together and never apart maybe in distance but never by heart, true friends are never apart maybe in distance but not in heart,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Bliss Rosetta

What colours me a flaming red? Of me, when my voice is subdued in the noises that only screech to overwhelm me. The screeches don't bother me. It isn't the noise that overwhelms me. It's my inability to put out my words, that seem to entangle in my throat and form a lump stucking midway, and how my plead to just be listened and understood just for once go unheard. My emotions which I bottled in me deep down stirs and that overwhelms me with a fear that the cap might come off and I'll drown in m #Heart #Question #Truth #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #apartofme #bliss_feels

read more
Untitled beauty~

What colours me a flaming red?

Of me, when my voice is subdued in the noises that only screech to overwhelm me. The screeches don't bother me. It isn't the noise that overwhelms me. It's my inability to put out my words, that seem to entangle in my throat and form a lump stucking midway, and how my plead to just be listened and understood just for once go unheard. My emotions which I bottled in me deep down stirs and that overwhelms me with a fear that the cap might come off and I'll drown in m

Aady

I want to take the bits of you I love, and press them like flowers between, the pages of my favorite book. And I want to take all the scraps that you dislike in yourself and display them on my refrigerator to show I'm still proud of the #poem #apartofyou #apartofme #savinggrace #youwereapieceofme

read more
Pieces of you...

//caption// I want to take the bits of you I love,
and press them like flowers between,
the pages of my favorite book.

And I want to take all the scraps
that you dislike in yourself and
display them on my refrigerator
to show I'm still proud of the

Bizz_are_ Soul

Time for a #lovepoem. #wheniamwithyou #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #apartofme #MyThoughts

read more
a part of me
wants to break free,
be distant from you
while the other half
searches for you,
in deep corners of the heart... Time for a #lovepoem. #wheniamwithyou #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#apartofme  
#mythoughts

Krithika Jayasheela

I loved you enough that I let you go
A part of me wished you would come back
A part of me wished you to not turn back
A part of me still loves you 
A part of me still hates you #loved #letgo #apartofme #wished #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqtales

Anon

The harder you fall.
The higher you bounce..🤯🤯 #reallife
#getmotivated
#lifelessons
#apartofme

ANON

The harder you fall.
The higher you bounce..🤯🤯 #reallife
#getmotivated
#lifelessons
#apartofme

Shweta Gupta

#ATthingcantshare • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ #ATcompletetheconvo series) #aestheticthoughts #earphone #apartofme #Habit #Music #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
My earphones!
The moment I don't have them, 
I feel like a part of mine is missing.  #ATthingcantshare • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

#ATcompletetheconvo series) 
 #aestheticthoughts #earphone #apartofme #habit #music
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification