Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sheiseverything Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sheiseverything Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, when she makes you happy quotes, but if she makes you happy, she pampers me, she named me dale darrell waltrip,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Priyanka Rathod

He could care about the rules, 
rules were meant to be broken.
He could care less about 
what was going on with 
the rest of the world, 
as long as she is smiling.
 #hersmilemyworld #sheiseverything #writer #love #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Safia Tehseen

#yqdidi #yqbaba #YQBhaiJaan#myfeelings #truefeelings #SisterLove #mylifeline #sheiseverything dedicated to my elder sister😍😍😘😘😘

read more
yahi koi dedh saal bita hai
tera mujhse saath chhuta hai

jaane diya tujhe majburi thi meri
sansaar ka usul h shaadi zaruri

bidaa hokar jb tu apne ghr chali gai
mere ghr mai mujhe hi tanha kr gai

intezaar toh tera tbse hai
jbse chore tere  kadam iss chaukhat ko hai

ab jo tu ghumne apne maike ai h
sath mai mera bhanja b lai h

use bnaungi mai apna khilauna
khalaa k pyaar se use hai bhigona

bhanja hi ni behen ko b satana hai
tujhe  purani baten saari yaad dilana hai

phr se tere hatho se khana h
tere jane se pehle nayi yadein bnana h

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqbhaijaan#myfeelings #truefeelings #sisterlove #mylifeline #sheiseverything    dedicated to my elder sister😍😍😘😘😘

Aparna Singh

" SHE = PARAYADHAN " The above quoted words are the tagline of the ORTHODOXIAL MINDSET. The mindset which preoccupied the mere thoughts years back. Before writing I want to make some points clear - "I might sound offensive to a particular mindset which differs from mine but by being a true citizen, I won't think twice to exercise my rights of freedom of speech and expression. I don't mind them being offensive. Being offensive isn't an offense until it harms others". We all love changes. The th #yqbaba #RespectHer #parayadhan #shewrites #yqlongform #beingagirlisablessing #sheisme #sheiseverything

read more
SHE = PARAYADHAN 
   (Read in Caption)
 " SHE = PARAYADHAN "
The above quoted words are the tagline of the ORTHODOXIAL MINDSET. The mindset which preoccupied the mere thoughts years back.

Before writing I want to make some points clear - "I might sound offensive to a particular mindset which differs from mine but by being a true citizen, I won't think twice to exercise my rights of freedom of speech and expression. I don't mind them being offensive. Being offensive isn't an offense until it harms others".

We all love changes. The th

Aparna Singh

" SHE = PARAYADHAN " The above quoted words are the tagline of the ORTHODOXIAL MINDSET. The mindset which preoccupied the mere thoughts years back. Before writing I want to make some points clear - "I might sound offensive to a particular mindset which differs from mine but by being a true citizen, I won't think twice to exercise my rights of freedom of speech and expression. I don't mind them being offensive. Being offensive isn't an offense until it harms others". We all love changes. The th #yqbaba #RespectHer #parayadhan #shewrites #yqlongform #beingagirlisablessing #sheisme #sheiseverything

read more
SHE = PARAYADHAN 
   (Read in Caption)
 " SHE = PARAYADHAN "
The above quoted words are the tagline of the ORTHODOXIAL MINDSET. The mindset which preoccupied the mere thoughts years back.

Before writing I want to make some points clear - "I might sound offensive to a particular mindset which differs from mine but by being a true citizen, I won't think twice to exercise my rights of freedom of speech and expression. I don't mind them being offensive. Being offensive isn't an offense until it harms others".

We all love changes. The th

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification