Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqlongform Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqlongform Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 23 Followers
  • 47 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ajay Sharma

Rohit Hitman Sharma PC : Instagram #yqbaba #yqdidi #YQMeme #yqlongform #yqcricket #rohitsharma #shikhardhawan #teamindia

read more
पिछली हार का जख्म था गहरा आज सुनेहरा था चांस गेंद का धागा कुछ यूं खोला मानों  कह रहा हो आओ में करवाता हूं तुम्हारा नागिन डांस। Rohit Hitman Sharma PC : Instagram
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqmeme #yqlongform  #yqcricket #rohitsharma #shikhardhawan #teamindia

Ajay Sharma

What's In The Name? There's Lots In The Name If Your Name Happens To Be Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar. Pic Credit : Google #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlongform #SachinTendulkar #yqcricket #cricketlover #teamindia

read more
One can't simply stop the time or halt a train more than it's usual time while nearing his century in India or can't simply make production go down by 5% of superpower America unless his name is Sachin Tendulkar. What's In The Name? There's Lots In The Name If Your Name Happens To Be Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar. Pic Credit : Google
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlongform #sachintendulkar #yqcricket #cricketlover #teamindia

Prakhar Patsariya

दुआओं को मेरी नामंजूर होते देखा है,
ख़ुदा को पत्थर, पत्थर को ख़ुदा देखा है,
मेरे मतलब के लोग मिल जाए तो भी क्या,
जब मैंने ही ख़ुद से ख़ुद को जुदा देखा है,
मंजूर थी क़ैद, कि साथ ज़िंदगी बसर हो,
उन्हीं परिंदों में कुछ को हवा होते देखा है,
चिल्लाता रहा पर चारागर कोई ना था, 
फिर उसी दर्द को ही दवा होते देखा है, 
फ़र्क नहीं पड़ता मेरा रुकना, चले जाना,
मैंने अपनों की दुआओं को क़दा होते देखा है।
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindiurdu #yqhindi #yqlongform #longformpoetry

Afrin Jahan

Meri Dairy...✍️ #yqdairy #yqback #yqmost #yqlongform #yqchhora #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Altaph Khan

read more
मुमकिन है यहां सब कुछ अगर
खुद पर यकीन है, तो किस्मत का  लिखना आपके हाथ में होगा... Meri Dairy...✍️
#yqdairy 
#yqback 
#yqmost 
#yqlongform 

#yqchhora  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Altaph Khan

Simmi Arora

// I'm scared // I'm scared of being with myself even if my comfort zone is limited to me being alone. Every now and then I get a feeling of fear, Fear with the thoughts that gets cooked up in my mind, knowing -it's just thoughts- and maybe it's never gonna happen but it leaves me with a memory of something which I've not experienced in the real world. I end up sleeping for 18 hours somedays and can't sleep for 48 hours at times. No, No. I'm not depressed, I don't have Insomnia, I'm not done. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #longform #yqaestheticthoughts #yqlongform #BadiBadi_Baatein

read more
/caption // I'm scared //

I'm scared of being with myself even if my comfort zone is limited to me being alone.
Every now and then I get a feeling of fear, 
Fear with the thoughts that gets cooked up in my mind, knowing -it's just thoughts- and maybe it's never gonna happen but it leaves me with a memory of something which I've not experienced in the real world.
I end up sleeping for 18 hours somedays and can't sleep for 48 hours at times.
No, No. I'm not depressed, I don't have Insomnia, I'm not done.

Simmi Arora

(Either do not read, or don't stop reading in between..) //Last goodbye.// I'm okay! Totally fine, I just don't feel me, I don't feel living..But I'm fine! Lately, I have gone through a lot, #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqlongform #BadiBadi_Baatein

read more
Last Goodbye.

(Either do not read, or don't stop reading in between..)

//Last goodbye.//

I'm okay! 
Totally fine, I just don't feel me, 
I don't feel living..But I'm fine!
Lately, I have gone through a lot,

Simmi Arora

Hey, I m NOT another Hannah Baker, Because till date I haven't ended my life.. Or you could say I m not brave enough to do so, or I m not too weak to do so!... I m gonna tell you my short yet "long for me" story, in which NONE OF MY FRIENDS are involved... It's just me, me and me! My assumptions, The way I look this world, The way the world looks at me... NOT TO BE MENTIONED, But yes I've a big breast, enough for melting a tharki heart.. Somebody reading this may make a joke/meme of me saying, "I don't believe you..You need to prove.." Babe.. Come I'll show, Because YES I AM A WHORE!, My biggest mistake is that I bend down to touch your feet and not to send you nudes... 17th December, 2019.. Relatives are our second god, Who parents admire more than the child they gave birth to.. Who can never lie, Who are alive just to make other children a better person, I guess my relatives never had a relative, Because they weren't a good person! The aunties meant to tell me how to dress up so that I could save myself from those unwanted eyes, those unbearable whispers and Blah blah! And Those Auntie's husband meant to stare at my chest when I go down to touch their smelly feets... Like Grow up, Just tell me to go all naked, Why soo much BETA drama bro?? Take me to the room directly BECAUSE I M MEANT FOR IT... Please don't give me that bullshit excuse that you didn't know that my mother isn't at home and you came to meet her.. I know I know I'm meant to have sex, But ahh man why are you raping me?? Just ask for it! I m another girl, with a big breast, Meant to be hidden from the society! Meant to hear because I m the one who seduced you!! I wanted to feel you, I m a fucking slut! I wanted you against me, I raped you, My breast pleased you! Come, I m waiting in my room.. Because Mummy you never believed what I said, but you did that auntie said! So now that I am raped, Am I allowed for late nights parties and drinks?? To go inside a strangers roo.? Why am I not?? I m raped once!! Basically for you it was a one sided sex, So I m not supposed to continue?? Please let me!! I m eager to be raped, Oh sorry! LET ME CORRECT ME, I m eager TO RAPE... And now that one sided sex/rape is over, Why don't you force me for marrige? Ohh, I get it.. The guy's family reputation doesn't allow them to accept me because I m NOT A HUMAN, I m a Non-virgin person waiting for guys to hop onto my bed to rape me.. I m kept away from kids, as I m the one who will take them to a wrong path!, Careful dear aunties and my dear mother, That by chance you have another girl child, you don't let their breast grow! Or you don't educate them enough, Okay??.. I raped your husband, Because damn he's so sexy, You know, white beard and wrinkled face is what I m attracted to, No? I say it proudly today, I M ALIVE TO HAVE SEX WITH EVERY OTHER HUSBAND OF A OLD AUNTY.. Because come on grow up, Who needs a guy with a fit body? I need a uncle bro! And hlo dear aunty, Your husband craves me and not your weakened body! ______________________________________ I m Sorry if I said to much... Just some random shits... And yes, NOT BASED ON MY STORY, but someone else's story... Trust me If it is hurting me, I can't even think of the person going through such situations where their own fucking family don't believe them! I m still shocked that i wrote it, Because I m not brave enough to speak soo openly, But I don't know, Something striked my mind and I just wrote this randomly.. I won't say to promote my quote, But I would say to spread thus mentality that WE WOMEN ARE NOT ALWAYS A SLUT.... Maybe there's something breaking us day by day, Making us hate us only daily, A guilt of what we haven't done, Trust me, we aren't not meant to be physical.. Even if I would be in a relation someday, being physical WOULDN'T be my agenda... It's not my age to tell someone double of my age that WE are not meant to blamed always... Why would I sell my body for a physical satisfaction that I don't require at the age I M.. -Simmi Oh! Womaniya I m gonna mention some ppl because to give this a read and Hadeefa ♡ Varsha🌻 Nocturnal ; Gentle Guruji (Others in comment section) #BadiBadi_Baatein #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdidi #yqlongform #Rape #yqtales Thanks for reading, Ps. IGNORE IF SOME SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKES..

read more
•A sarcastic answer•
Ps. Not because YOU RAPED ME..
(caption) Hey, I m NOT another Hannah Baker,
Because till date I haven't ended my life..
Or you could say I m not brave enough to do so, or I m not too weak to do so!...

I m gonna tell you my short yet "long for me" story, in which NONE OF MY FRIENDS are involved...
It's just me, me and me!

My assumptions,
The way I look this world,
The way the world looks at me...

NOT TO BE MENTIONED,
But yes I've a big breast, enough for melting a tharki heart..
Somebody reading this may make a joke/meme of me saying, 
"I don't believe you..You need to prove.." 
Babe.. Come I'll show,
Because YES I AM A WHORE!,
My biggest mistake is that I bend down to touch your feet and not to send you nudes...

17th December, 2019..

Relatives are our second god,
Who parents admire more than the child they gave birth to..

Who can never lie,
Who are alive just to make other children a better person,
I guess my relatives never had a relative,
Because they weren't a good person!

The aunties meant to tell me how to dress up so that I could save myself from those unwanted eyes, those unbearable whispers and Blah blah!

And Those Auntie's husband meant to stare at my chest when I go down to touch their smelly feets...

Like Grow up, Just tell me to go all naked, 
Why soo much BETA drama bro??

Take me to the room directly BECAUSE I M MEANT FOR IT...
Please don't give me that bullshit excuse that you didn't know that my mother isn't at home and you came to meet her..

I know I know I'm meant to have sex,
But ahh man why are you raping me??
Just ask for it!

I m another girl, with a big breast,
Meant to be hidden from the society!
Meant to hear because I m the one who seduced you!!

I wanted to feel you,
I m a fucking slut!
I wanted you against me,
I raped you,
My breast pleased you!
Come, I m waiting in my room..

Because Mummy you never believed what I said, but you did that auntie said!

So now that I am raped,
Am I allowed for late nights parties and drinks??
To go inside a strangers roo.?

Why am I not??
I m raped once!!
Basically for you it was a one sided sex,
So I m not supposed to continue??

Please let me!!
I m eager to be raped,
Oh sorry! LET ME CORRECT ME,
I m eager TO RAPE...

And now that one sided sex/rape is over, 
Why don't you force me for marrige?
Ohh, I get it..
The guy's family reputation doesn't allow them to accept me because I m NOT A HUMAN,

I m a Non-virgin person waiting for guys to hop onto my bed to rape me..

I m kept away from kids, as I m the one who will take them to a wrong path!,

Careful dear aunties and my dear mother,
That by chance you have another girl child, you don't let their breast grow! Or you don't educate them enough, Okay??..

I raped your husband, 
Because damn he's so sexy,
You know, white beard and wrinkled face is what I m attracted to, No?

I say it proudly today,
I M ALIVE TO HAVE SEX WITH EVERY OTHER HUSBAND OF A OLD AUNTY..
Because come on grow up,
Who needs a guy with a fit body?
I need a uncle bro!
And hlo dear aunty,
Your husband craves me and not your weakened body!

I m Sorry if I said to much...
Just some random shits...
And yes, NOT BASED ON MY STORY,
but someone else's story...
Trust me If it is hurting me,
I can't even think of the person going through such situations where their own fucking family don't believe them!

I m still shocked that i wrote it,
Because I m not brave enough to speak soo openly,
But I don't know,
Something striked my mind and I just wrote this randomly..
I won't say to promote my quote,
But I would say to spread thus mentality that WE WOMEN ARE NOT ALWAYS A SLUT....
Maybe there's something breaking us day by day,
Making us hate us only daily,
A guilt of what we haven't done,
Trust me, we aren't not meant to be physical..

Even if I would be in a relation someday, being physical WOULDN'T be my agenda...

It's not my age to tell someone double of my age that WE are not meant to blamed always...
Why would I sell my body for a physical satisfaction that I don't require at the age I M..
-Simmi

Oh! Womaniya
I m gonna mention some ppl because to give this a read and
Hadeefa ♡ 
Varsha🌻  
Nocturnal ;  
Gentle Guruji 
(Others in comment section)
#BadiBadi_Baatein #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdidi #yqlongform #rape #yqtales
Thanks for reading,
Ps. IGNORE IF SOME SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKES..

Aman Mishra

कुछ हासिल करने का खुमार किसको नही होता सो मुझे भी था, बचपन मे किसी खिलोने की हसरत हो या फिर जवानी में इश्क़ की हसरत उसके साथ को मुकम्मल करने के लिए डिग्री की हसरत फिर जिम्मेदारियो के बोझ तले दबने के लिए नौकरी की हसरत । खैर हासिल तो चीज़े हुई ख्वाइशें ज्यादातर अधूरी रही पर कुछ मुकम्मल भी हुई पर पलट के जब देखा ना तो हसरत पूरी थी पर ज़िन्दगी कही खो थी गई, खिलोने की उम्र निकल थी गई, पर दिल मेरा हो चुका था किसी का खिलौना कही, कांच का दिल था मेरा और वो पत्थर सी उससे खेलती रही, जब तक जी किया उसका फिर तोड़ #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #hindiurdupoetry #yopowrimo #banarasi_writes #yqkavi #yqlongform

read more
हसरत, सफर, मंजिल और ज़िन्दगी कुछ हासिल करने का खुमार किसको नही होता सो मुझे भी था, बचपन मे किसी खिलोने की हसरत हो या फिर जवानी में इश्क़ की हसरत उसके साथ को मुकम्मल करने के लिए डिग्री की हसरत फिर जिम्मेदारियो के बोझ तले दबने के लिए नौकरी की हसरत । खैर हासिल तो चीज़े हुई ख्वाइशें ज्यादातर अधूरी रही पर कुछ मुकम्मल भी हुई पर पलट के जब देखा ना तो हसरत पूरी थी पर ज़िन्दगी कही खो थी गई, खिलोने की उम्र निकल थी गई, पर दिल मेरा हो चुका था किसी का खिलौना कही, कांच का दिल था मेरा और वो पत्थर सी उससे खेलती रही, जब तक जी किया उसका फिर तोड़

Aparna Singh

I love things to be forever You love things to be forever Everyone loves forever Every engaging thing we wish to be with us in any form but forever All of us wish a forever to go on forever It is all about the attachment with the word forever #never #yqbaba #yqpoetry #yqenglish #newwritersclub #bestyqenglishquotes #yqlongform

read more
Forever was Never
(Read in Caption)
 I love things to be forever
You love things to be forever
Everyone loves forever
Every engaging thing we wish to be with us in any form but forever

All of us wish a forever to go on forever
It is all about the attachment with the word forever

Aparna Singh

💙 बेशुमार भी है, बेइंतेहा भी है तेरे इश्क़ का फ़ितूर बेहिसाब भी है यादें भी हैं, वादें भी हैं तेरे अनकही बातें भी हैं एक शोर भी है, एक होड़ भी है #hindiwriters #yqdidi #HindiLoveShayari #yqhindipoetry #yqlongform #hindilongpoetry

read more
एक आस बाकी आज भी है...
(Read in Caption)
 💙
बेशुमार भी है, बेइंतेहा भी है
तेरे इश्क़ का फ़ितूर बेहिसाब भी है

यादें भी हैं, वादें भी हैं
तेरे अनकही बातें भी हैं

एक शोर भी है, एक होड़ भी है
loader
Home
Explore