Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MnMkeepmeclose Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MnMkeepmeclose Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, mnmk 2400, mnmk,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Soul Divine

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted. #MnMkeepmeclose #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons Collaborating with Witchyy Princess Sana

read more
In silence ,
savour my delicacies
your hunger, my pleasure
your scintillating moves
rubbing into the bushes
causing wild fires Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

Best ones will be highlighted.

#MnMkeepmeclose #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons 
Collaborating with Witchyy Princess Sana

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted. #chitserotica #MnMkeepmeclose #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Close enough to feel your arousal depth
To let yours awaken mine
Plunging unabashedly into each others darkness
With the light of sensual awareness
Unleashing our erotic madness
Yes, keep me closer than you,
Closer than even your own nakedness.. 

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#chitserotica
#MnMkeepmeclose #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Aastha Jain

You breathe like wind Taste like a wildflower The human in you fading With every passing hour I love that switch A beast making love And a lover then leading #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #mnmnapowrimo #MnMkeepmeclose

read more
In control
Within your reach 
While you patrol

You guard me 
And then take 
my guards down
Tasting corners of a flesh
All sweaty and brown.  You breathe like wind
Taste like a wildflower
The human in you fading
With every passing hour

I love that switch 
A beast making love
And a lover then leading

Abhisek Jain

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted. #MnMkeepmeclose #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #sweety

read more
I won't let you down 
You will be satisfied with my service 
If you try me once 
I heal your pain with my body 
I heal  your heart with my soul 
Sweety don't be apart from me 
#sweety 

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMkeepmeclose #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification