Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Blackboard Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Blackboard Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about blackboard in hindi, blackboard in marathi, blackboard quotes, happy teachers day on blackboard, operation blackboard in hindi 320,

• 197 Followers
  • 217 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Srinivas

#Raat Life is a blackboard where we can write our own stories, but sometimes we need to erase the past to make room for the future. #Blackboard #Past #Future #Quotes #quotesdaily #Motivational

read more
mute video

Vivek

mute video

Mayur Wadibhasme

#Blackboard #yqbaba love

read more
As a class captain, when it used to come  to write her name on the blackboard, all of a sudden my hand started drawing calligraphy...
Maybe this is when the whole class understood what my heart was unwilling to accept...  #blackboard
#yqbaba
#love

Mayur Wadibhasme

Some brightest things about life was taught on the "black". #blackboard
#yqbaba

Rahul Sharma

Whats there in appearences, they often deceive. Alstonia scholaris  commonly known as devil's tree because of its appearance and poisonous nature is used to make blackboards. And these  boards are known to kill the devil of ignorance in young minds. You are known by your deeds and hence the plant got another name BLACK BOARD TREE. #yqbaba #yqtales #board #yqchallenge #quote #blackboard #whispersofwisdom #yqquotes

the_unsung_teller

#Blackboard

read more
वो और उनपर काला लिबास,

आज गालिब लिखेगा मोहब्बत उनपर बेहिसाब...

©the_unsung_teller #Blackboard

Sudip NYogi

#Blackboard

read more
mute video

Aarjav Mishra

#Blackboard #aarjav Life #Zindagi #Shayar #shayri Shayari #Deep #Reality FarziBaat Dunia ka PAPA #ज़िन्दगी

read more
mute video

Mr. Ansh

mute video

Haseena Dudekula

I love you Heena

The bold letters written on the blackboard turned her whole world upside down...

The whole class looked at her with hostility...

An innocent stood accused !
From a topper to a cheap characterless girl is what she became overnight !

The Blackboard was a mute witness to  the cruel prank played on her !

That was the end of a beautiful childhood ... #blackboard
#microtale
#yqbaba
#yopowrimo
#schooltales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification