Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ripkumarpal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ripkumarpal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rip you will be missed quotes, happy fathers day rip dad quotes, happy fathers day rip quotes, rip shayari, fathers day rip quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

The Incomplete Metaphor

still cannot cope with this. time will not heal this. it can't. more power to you, bhaiya. we will miss you💔 Kumarpal Vardhan thank you. for everything. it was an honour knowing you. #ripkumarpal #Death poetry #spokenword love life #NoMore #Memories

read more
IHYAHWUIH
(for and after Kumarpal Vardhan)

When you died, we mourned despite you
asking us not to. Not because we wanted 
to but because we had no other way to
make this foolish heart come to terms with 
the fact that you left earth to go back 
to where you came from:

a faraway galaxy, like a drop of ink in a cosmic
canvas. A ray of hope on the moon that 
helps it shine. And we still hold on to hope 

that maybe, somehow, someday, you'll know
that you were so loved and dear to us.

Go on, then. Read out your poetry 
aloud to the skies, and let them fall as 
raindrops on our window sills.

Be the bird you wanted to be. Fly.— % & still cannot cope with this. time will not heal this. it can't.

more power to you, bhaiya. we will miss you💔

Kumarpal Vardhan thank you. for everything. it was an honour knowing you.

#ripkumarpal #death #poetry #spokenword #love #life #nomore #memories

Hansika Bansal

To the man with the pen, Bhaiya,I still remember the first time I talked to you, it was 30th May 2019 when I greeted you for the first time with "Sir ", totally unaware of the fact that I am going to find my elder brother in you. Then, yesterday (15th Feb 2021) was the day when you took your last breathe . If I would have known this, I wouldn't have left a single day in these few years without talking to you. I remember each advice you gave, and every single time you corrected me and my bad e #yqbaba #yqdidi #restzone #pennpopcorn #ripkumarpal #tributetomanwiththepen #tributetokp #kumarpalvardhan

read more
To the man with the pen❤🥺
Our Kumarpal Bhaiya🌼— % & To the man with the pen, 

Bhaiya,I still remember the first time I talked to you, it was 30th May 2019 when I greeted you for the first time with "Sir ", totally unaware of the fact that I am going to find my elder brother in you. Then, yesterday (15th Feb 2021) was the day when you took your last breathe . If I would have known this, I wouldn't have left a single day in these few years without talking to you. 
I remember each advice you gave, and every single time you corrected me and my bad e

Madhav Jha

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #whensomeoneleaves • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #yqaestheticthoughts #maythesoulbeblessedwithpeace #ripkumarpal

read more
One day we all have to mix in to turn into ashes, so live it to the fullest, remember the words that, ""Don't put me in books, or in notes, or at road names or love my picture to make me hero or god, if you could just want to remember, remeber me in your hearts and be on that path which leads you to freedom and to know the last truth, i.e. (He or God) is One Only." ~ MK Gandhi".

#maythesoulbeblessedwithpeace
#ripkumarpal.— % & OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #whensomeoneleaves
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification