Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best giftofwords Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best giftofwords Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love u too gif, love anniversary gift for boyfriend, i love you gif funny 590, good night love gif images 480, gif video love 60,

• 3 Followers
  • 6 Stories

I_surbhiladha

I_surbhiladha

रब हंसता हुआ रखें तुमको,
तुम किसी भी गलियों से गुजरों,
तेरी नाम से पहचाने तुमको;
तुम याद रखना हरदम हमको;
 कभी भूलना ना इस यार को

©I_surbhiladha #isurbhiladha #birthdaywishes #nojohindi #giftofwords

I_surbhiladha

I_surbhiladha

Divya Jain

This is my first write up, when I wrote this, I was in 9th std and was dealing with depression and my pain. This pain gave birth to the writer in me which I'm today. I thought of posting this many times but backed out thinking that what people might think of me. But now It doesn't matter to me what you think about me. This is who I am and this is what my pain gifted me to be a writer. #proudlywriter #Pain #giftofwords #mystory #bleedpoetry

read more
Aas paas kitni khushi hai chahyee,
Fir bhi mann mai udasi hai aayee.
Kyu rotha hai dil baar baar, 
Kyu ki sab karte hai ispe waar. This is my first write up, when I wrote this, I was in 9th std and was dealing with depression and my pain. This pain gave birth to the writer in me which I'm today. I thought of posting this many times but backed out thinking that what people might think of me. But now It doesn't matter to me what you think about me. This is who I am and this is what my pain gifted me to be a writer. #proudlywriter #pain #giftofwords #mystory #bleedpoetry

Divya Jain

This is my first write up, when I wrote this, I was in 9th std and was dealing with depression and my pain. This pain gave birth to the writer in me which I'm today. I thought of posting this many times but backed out thinking that what people might think of me. But now It doesn't matter to me what you think about me. This is who I am and this is what my pain gifted me to be a writer. #proudlywriter #Pain #giftofwords #mystory #bleedpoetry

read more
Aas paas kitni khushi hai chahyee,
Fir bhi mann mai udasi hai aayee.
Kyu rotha hai dil baar baar, 
Kyu ki sab karte hai ispe waar. This is my first write up, when I wrote this, I was in 9th std and was dealing with depression and my pain. This pain gave birth to the writer in me which I'm today. I thought of posting this many times but backed out thinking that what people might think of me. But now It doesn't matter to me what you think about me. This is who I am and this is what my pain gifted me to be a writer. #proudlywriter #pain #giftofwords #mystory #bleedpoetry

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification