Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iamsimple Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iamsimple Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about satyam iam in love, wilłiam h brown, wilłiam and kate, iam meaning in tamil, iam meaning in telugu,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Madhav Jha

The problem is that i am in my personal problem and getting always in fix as how solve problems insted of blaming others that they have a problem of not understanding and be with my problem and can help me to ease out my problem. The complexities are many but my mind is getting a tension problem and feels a negetive way to end my life to kill myself to solve problems but i know that this the biggest sin to think out to solution of my problems, yet i cannot say my problems and no one is such a highly deep thought thinker here to understand all my problem. Out of many completion still i try hard to plain out all my problems but its not difficult to but not impossible to because only i can plain out my problem as there is the world which has many problems but no one is ready to help out in this modern world to plain it up and solve all my problems. #wotd #plain #fromtheheart #iamsorry #iamsimple #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification