Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fromtheheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fromtheheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to and fro meaning, pacing to and fro meaning, shayri fro gf 0, from, fashion fro,

• 16 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Seema Sharma

#mywritingmywords #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbaba #yqhindi #yqhindiwriters #fromtheheart हो सकता है किसी को हम बिलकुल ही गलत लगे या बहुत फिलोसॉफिकल लगे की ये सब बस ज्ञान की बात है पर हमेशा से हमको लगता है पैसा सब कुछ नही हो सकता है जरूरी है पर हमेशा की जरूरत नहीं

read more
जीवन का आधार पैसा होता तो खुशियां रेत के घर बनाकर नही मिलती .....
हां मानती हूं जरूरत है पैसे की हमेशा क्यों की वो हमेशा कम ही होते है ....
किल्लत में जब कटती है जिंदगी तो गम भी होता है....
पर ये भी सच है की मुस्कुराने की कोई किमत नही होती .... 
अगर होती तो हमें सुकून से सोते देख बस मां मुस्कुराई नही होती....
हां सच है फिक्र बढ़ जाती है जब जेब में पैसे घटने लगते हैं....
पर फिक्र तब ज्यादा बढ़ती है जब पैसों की राह पर चलने के लिए लोग भटकने लगते है...
किमत रिश्तों की कोई होती नही है....
और ये भी सही है की अंशुओं से किमती कोई मोती नही है.....
लगन हो तो कमाना भी आएगा और बचाना भी आएगा ....
जितना है जरूरी उतना पाना भी आएगा....
देर से सही पर सब कुछ मेहनत और लगन से मिल ही जायेगा.....
पर याद रखना ये भी जरूरी है हमेशा पैसे का खाना बस प्यार बनाता है ....
मां को बस वो कांच की चूड़ी जो पहली कमाई से लाए थे तुम वो ही सबसे किमती नजर आता है...
तुम कम कमाओ या ज्यादा तुम्हारे पेट में चार रोटी की भूख है तो वो बस चार रोटी ही मिटाता है...... #mywritingmywords #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbaba #yqhindi #yqhindiwriters #fromtheheart 
हो सकता है किसी को हम बिलकुल ही गलत लगे या बहुत फिलोसॉफिकल लगे की ये सब बस ज्ञान की बात है पर हमेशा से हमको लगता है पैसा सब कुछ नही हो सकता है जरूरी है पर हमेशा की जरूरत नहीं

Major Mystique

Dance along with the breeze of sorrow
where colors paint the land of tomorrow.
The sacred grass beneath your toes
grows from your very blood and bones.

#dance 
#carpediem 
#fromtheheart

Priyanka Rathod

THANKS and SORRY words should come from by HEART not by FORCE 

#thankyounote #sorrybyheart #writer #fromtheheart #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Mayank Bhardwaj

Hey You !

I am back with words of mine ,
Apologizing for this time 😒

I was struggling in that town ,
When NoOne's with me around 🙁

I lost my smile when I failed ,
Thinking of how far I've been made ☹️

Youw're encouraging me to lift Up,
and told baby Never Give Up🙃

Some one needs more than our sight,
That's the circle of our Lives🔁

You should be happy in what you have,
This was your dream few year back 💥

I woke up and Realised
You Beauty Absolutely right✨

You're beyond my describe 
You're love of my life ❣️❣️  #heyyou #loveofmylife #lovebeyondwords #yqbaba #fromtheheart

Madhav Jha

The problem is that i am in my personal problem and getting always in fix as how solve problems insted of blaming others that they have a problem of not understanding and be with my problem and can help me to ease out my problem. The complexities are many but my mind is getting a tension problem and feels a negetive way to end my life to kill myself to solve problems but i know that this the biggest sin to think out to solution of my problems, yet i cannot say my problems and no one is such a highly deep thought thinker here to understand all my problem. Out of many completion still i try hard to plain out all my problems but its not difficult to but not impossible to because only i can plain out my problem as there is the world which has many problems but no one is ready to help out in this modern world to plain it up and solve all my problems. #wotd #plain #fromtheheart #iamsorry #iamsimple #yqbaba

Rishabh Shukla

Meerabai to Lord krishna : 

" Teri bandagi karte karte gir gayi main khud ki nazron se,kho gayi kisi anjaan ehsaas main,bhool gayi kya wajood hai mera,itna mashgool ho gayi ki apni saanson ko bhi rok diya kuch pal ke liye taaki tera deedar ho sake krishna! "  #yqbaba #yqquotes #meeralovekishna #truefeelings #fromtheheart #purestlove

Ariba

#fromtheheart

read more
From the Heart..❤️

Many say to stop the effort,only few say to continue it..✨
We're here,to work out and live life as we wish from the heart....🤍

Those few people are rare,never let them go out of your life and continue happying them,this is all they want it..⚡✨

And again and again,live according to which rejoices you,because that comes from the heart,always listen to the heart and never let your heart down,
because we're here to live for the heart..🤍

©Ariba Qamar #fromtheheart

Akhil

#fromtheheart

read more
नई चाहत में पुराना छूट जाता है
तूझे अपनाऊ तो जमाना रूठ जाता
है #fromtheheart

vipul gupta

Tried this first one😇 #inspirational #mylines #fromtheheart #Life_experience

read more

Praney Saini