Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best IAMSorry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best IAMSorry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about and sorry seems to be the hardest word, i m sorry but i love you poems, sorry to bother you, i am sorry if i hurt you my love, sorry love you,

• 38 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dipa Rani G.

Dear Readers, I'm sorry I've been inconsistent again. I didn't have proper network for two days. I hope you understand and continue writing. #janletters #lewrimo #postman #Collab #IAMSorry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
That US could not happened.
I suffered too. 
But now as I have moved on.
And I hope you too. Dear Readers, 

I'm sorry I've been inconsistent again. 
I didn't have proper network for two days. I hope you understand and continue writing. 

#janletters #lewrimo #postman #collab #iamsorry #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Hemlata Pandey

The most painful part of your life is
When a person who loved you the most 
get hurts, because of You.  #sorrybyheart #iamsorry #movedon #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqquotes

Blue Butterfly

I. AM. SORRY
The three little easiest words, that left me haze, broken and teared my soul apart. PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #mythoughts #yqquotes #iamsorry #broken #breakupeasy #aestheticquotes

Debabrata Sinha

#passenger#MyFavArtist#IAMSorry #BestWishes#i_will_be_back_from_the_lost_world . . . Well I'm sorry for the time that I've been taking And the lines that I've crossed The mess that I've been making

read more
"Helplessly lost"
-Passenger #passenger#myfavartist#iamsorry
#bestwishes#i_will_be_back_from_the_lost_world
Well I'm sorry for the time that I've been taking
And the lines that I've crossed
The mess that I've been making

KhaultiSyahi

#CityWinter #Sorry #sorrybyheart #Maaf #IAMSorry #khaultisyahi #WordsFromHeart #iMeanIt #Thanks for being there. "Duaon mein yaad rakhna! " Hum bhi rakhenge ❤ #Life

read more
Please all the people on Nojoto!🫂
You are my family👪. Bura mat maana. 🙏Yeh
Nojoto mein keval 5 log  ko add kar
saktey hai mention me 56 naam likhney ka
koi matlab nahi hai. Koi click ya mention
nahi hota hai. Iska matlab yeh nahi ke aap
log mere dil mein nahi rehtey ho. You are
my family when i don't have one.Thanks for being by my side... always ❤

©KhaultiSyahi #CityWinter #Sorry #sorrybyheart #Maaf #IAMSorry #khaultisyahi #Nojoto #WordsFromHeart #iMeanIt #Thanks for being there. "Duaon mein yaad rakhna! " Hum bhi rakhenge ❤

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

#IAMSorry #dedicated 🙏❤️🍁 #the_undervalued_nib Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your own two liner. #pnpmistake2liner #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp010920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
"A lie told is always a mistake,
But a mistake accepted never lies." #IAmSorry #Dedicated 🙏❤️🍁
#the_undervalued_nib

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your own two liner.

#pnpmistake2liner #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp010920  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

#dedicated #IAMSorry #PRKCNYK94 ❤️✍🏻

read more
"DISGUISE MY PAST"

Always he talked to me
his problems all about,
talked to me of his pain, in the dark.

A strong faith he had on me,
that I would be able to spread the butter
on his piece of bread knowing well,
how much he wished to have.

But the mistake I committed few years back,
would always be remembered, be felt
reason for his demise,
I would desperately wish to
disguise such mistake of my past. #Dedicated
#IAmSorry
#PRKCNYK94 ❤️✍🏻

Madhav Jha

The problem is that i am in my personal problem and getting always in fix as how solve problems insted of blaming others that they have a problem of not understanding and be with my problem and can help me to ease out my problem. The complexities are many but my mind is getting a tension problem and feels a negetive way to end my life to kill myself to solve problems but i know that this the biggest sin to think out to solution of my problems, yet i cannot say my problems and no one is such a highly deep thought thinker here to understand all my problem. Out of many completion still i try hard to plain out all my problems but its not difficult to but not impossible to because only i can plain out my problem as there is the world which has many problems but no one is ready to help out in this modern world to plain it up and solve all my problems. #wotd #plain #fromtheheart #iamsorry #iamsimple #yqbaba

Mahed Sadia

Dear love, I am sorry.. If my love hurts you.. #IAMSorry #ididntmeanthat #idontusually

read more
I am sorry..
I can't help loving you..
No matter how hard I try to look away..
I can't help looking at you..
But just for you..
I will try to forget..
You..
I am sorry....
If my love hurts you..
One thing..
It hurts....
Seeing you get hurt. Dear love,
I am sorry..
If my love hurts you..
#iamsorry #ididntmeanthat #idontusually

Rishabh Shukla

Dear Readers, I'm sorry I've been inconsistent again. I didn't have proper network for two days. I hope you understand and continue writing. #janletters #lewrimo #postman #Collab #IAMSorry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
" I have moved on with a better partner that's me and it always motivates me to keep going and not stopping me to meet new one's just like me "  Dear Readers, 

I'm sorry I've been inconsistent again. 
I didn't have proper network for two days. I hope you understand and continue writing. 

#janletters #lewrimo #postman #collab #iamsorry #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification