Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thelockeddoor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thelockeddoor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hisa thel gama 2020, thel,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #chitstory #yostowrimo #ShortStory #thelockeddoor One day i decided to lose myself. I mean I wanted to lock myself somewhere and forget I was locked. Me behind a closed door unaware of the self? Sounds weird, right? I had done even more weird stuff before. I had made the decision and refused to see reason. My sanity was staring at me. It deserted me believing I had gone bonkers. I couldn't care less. I soon set out in search of locked doors. I kept walking like crazy. I hadn't eaten

read more
THE LOCKED DOOR #yqbaba #chitstory #yostowrimo #shortstory #thelockeddoor

One day i decided to lose myself. I mean I wanted to lock myself somewhere and forget I was locked. Me behind a closed door unaware of the self? Sounds weird, right? I had done even more weird stuff before. I had made the decision and refused to see reason. My sanity was staring at me. It deserted me believing I had gone bonkers. I couldn't care less. 

I soon set out in search of locked doors. I kept walking like crazy. I hadn't eaten

Batul Hafiji

Late Friday night, he was rushing back home. His car broke down. It was raining cats and dogs. The road was quiet and lonely. 

As he started walking, he heard the sound of a car. He turned around and was happy to see a cab. He hired the cab and was relieved as it started speeding towards his home.He got off at his destination, thanking the cabbie for the ride in the dark hours of the night. 

As he approached his home, he realized there was no power. It was pitch dark. He hurriedly started unlocking the door, only to realize it was already unlocked. 

A chill ran down his spine, as the door opened and a shadow greeted him. He quickly flashed his mobile - the shadow was none other than "the cabbie"!  #midnighthorror
#YourQuoteAndMine
#thelockeddoor
#quotesbybatulhafiji 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#writersclub

साहस

The locked door She has been noticing for a while the new trainee Krish has been trying to talk, meet, help, interfere all sort of things to get close to her. Radha getting the feeling very right and trying to avoid him and ignore but when he made the effort in official trip to sit next to him She couldn't avoid anymore. On the way back in last hour of the trip Krish hold her hand and asked " tell me if you don't like me , I know that you know how much I love you.... I wouldn't ask you why #ShortStory #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #poetrybaaz #yostowrimo #thelockeddoor

read more
This is the door of love  The locked door

She has been noticing for a while the new trainee Krish has been trying to talk, meet, help, interfere all sort of things to get close to her.

Radha getting the feeling very right and trying to avoid him and ignore but when he made the effort in official trip to sit next to him 
She couldn't avoid anymore.

On the way back in last hour of the trip Krish hold her hand and asked " tell me if you don't like me , I know that you know how much I love you.... I wouldn't  ask you why

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification