Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ipickedmycall Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ipickedmycall Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about faqir ipi, ipi stock quote,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Chitra Iyer

One day a strange thought struck me. I am adept at tickling the naughty side of me, so this time around the mischievous me decided to dial my own number. I heard a recorded voice repeat 'the person you are talking to is talking to someone else' amidst giggles from me. Hey, am I not always talking to myself inside my stupid head? The smartphone is smart, right? I dialled once more n many more times..the same message was replayed. OMG! I must be crazy to be talking to myself for hours. I gave o #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #ipickedmycall #chitstory

read more
I PICKED MY CALL

Aww. Just jump into the caption, theek hai? 
One day a strange thought struck me. I am adept at tickling the naughty side of me, so this time around the mischievous me decided to dial my own number.

I heard a recorded voice repeat 'the person you are talking to is talking to someone else' amidst giggles from me. Hey, am I not always talking to myself inside my stupid head? The smartphone is smart, right?

I dialled once more n many more times..the same message was replayed. OMG! I must be crazy to be talking to myself for hours. I gave o

Rasmeet Bhatia

It was summer holidays.It was humid and hot.The Breeze was blowing so warm as if we were standing near a Tandoor in village.After getting all bored me and my cousins decided to play Truth and Dare.I picked up dare and one of my cousins came up with the strange idea to dial my own number.I thought he was dozed off due to lethargy.But he screamed dial it or you owe us a Pizza Party.I was out of cash so I went with the flow. I dialed my own number and was shocked in the next minute. Someone said-"H #ShortStory #yqbabachallenge #yostowrimo #ipickedmycall

read more
I PICKED MY CALL

(READ CAPTION) It was summer holidays.It was humid and hot.The Breeze was blowing so warm as if we were standing near a Tandoor in village.After getting all bored me and my cousins decided to play Truth and Dare.I picked up dare and one of my cousins came up with the strange idea to dial my own number.I thought he was dozed off due to lethargy.But he screamed dial it or you owe us a Pizza Party.I was out of cash so I went with the flow.
I dialed my own number and was shocked in the next minute.
Someone said-"H

Anuj Jain

The lockdown had taken it's toll, we all were spread around various places in the house like blobs of jelly immersed in our phones. Just for a lark I, sitting on my father's recliner, he was sleeping on the floor, dialed my own number to see what happens. Imagine my surprise when a husky voice, no even in the bathroom while trying to sound like RD Burman in Sholay's Mehbooba I am never that husky, responded with a gruff hello. I asked who's speaking to get a sharp reprimand that it was me who called and should know whom I had called. I said I had called myself and maybe calling self is wrong. He didn't appreciated the wit and told me to spell the reason of the call and that he is a busy fellow. I again asked him to please tell me who was on the line and he laughed this time a big uproarious laugh like the Ravan in the Ramleela that I saw last year. I was a bit scared now and wanted to disconnect the call which I was sure was a wrong number mis connected. #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #ipickedmycall

read more
I picked my call

In caption The lockdown had taken it's toll, we all were spread around various places in the house like blobs of jelly immersed in our phones.
Just for a lark I, sitting on my father's recliner, he was sleeping on the floor, dialed my own number to see what happens.
Imagine my surprise when a husky voice, no even in the bathroom while trying to sound like RD Burman in Sholay's Mehbooba  I am never that husky, responded with a gruff hello.
I asked who's speaking to get a sharp reprimand that it was me who called and should know whom I had called.
I said I had called myself and maybe calling self is wrong. 
He didn't appreciated the wit and told me to spell the reason of the call and that he is a busy fellow.
I again asked him to please tell me who was on the line and he laughed this time a big uproarious laugh like the Ravan in the Ramleela that I saw last year.
I was a bit scared now and wanted to disconnect the call which I was sure was a wrong number mis connected.

Ankit

I picked my call and realised how worse I sound to the other side at first. But then after a confused discussion I understood quality approach to life can override such a voice's effect on others.  #YoStoWriMo #IPickedMyCall #ShortStory #yqbaba

Vansh Kumar

I picked my  call

Today I was getting bored as there was no work left. No one to talk with so I decided to dial my own number. I called it said the number you are trying to call is currently busy. I did it a few times. Until I realized something great .

Something I haven't realized in all these years. Something which was out of the syllabus of life. Today only I went through it.
It was pushing me and making me remember those days when we didn't care about time. It used to be interesting and showered happiness on us. But now everything seems restricted and we always have to pretend to be busy and happy with a fake smile. 

So the moral of the story is -:
we may be busy in  the world and we need to  to kill our boredom and empetiness. But we should always be available for ourselves.  #yostowrimo 
#ipickedmycall 
#shortstory 
#yqbaba

BangaLee

It was quiet when I rang my number, just like it should be, and I was just grinning at the sheer stupidity of this ‘dare.’ I was just hanging up the phone when the inexplicable happened. Someone picked my call. I got startled, went out of my wits, and got scared. I could say from the heavy breathing on the other side, that he or she, or whoever it was on the other side is waiting for me to speak. After a while, I could gather the courage to say ‘Hello.’ As if it was that the voice on #ShortStory #yostowrimo #ipickedmycall

read more
I PICKED MY CALL

It was a cold winter night and my friends and I were playing truth or dare. When my turn came, I 
chose dare and my friends told me to call my own number. My phone was in my hand and I rang my 
number without knowing what was about to follow:

(the rest in description)
 It was quiet when I rang my number, just like it should be, and I was just grinning at the sheer 
stupidity of this ‘dare.’ I was just hanging up the phone when the inexplicable happened. Someone 
picked my call. 
I got startled, went out of my wits, and got scared. I could say from the heavy breathing on the other 
side, that he or she, or whoever it was on the other side is waiting for me to speak. After a while, I 
could gather the courage to say ‘Hello.’
As if it was that the voice on

Avik Das

It was quiet when I rang my number, just like it should be, and I was just grinning at the sheer stupidity of this ‘dare.’ I was just hanging up the phone when the inexplicable happened. Someone picked my call. I got startled, went out of my wits, and got scared. I could say from the heavy breathing on the other side, that he or she, or whoever it was on the other side is waiting for me to speak. After a while, I could gather the courage to say ‘Hello.’ As if it was that the voice on #ShortStory #yostowrimo #ipickedmycall

read more
I PICKED MY CALL

It was a cold winter night and my friends and I were playing truth or dare. When my turn came, I 
chose dare and my friends told me to call my own number. My phone was in my hand and I rang my 
number without knowing what was about to follow:

(the rest in description)
 It was quiet when I rang my number, just like it should be, and I was just grinning at the sheer 
stupidity of this ‘dare.’ I was just hanging up the phone when the inexplicable happened. Someone 
picked my call. 
I got startled, went out of my wits, and got scared. I could say from the heavy breathing on the other 
side, that he or she, or whoever it was on the other side is waiting for me to speak. After a while, I 
could gather the courage to say ‘Hello.’
As if it was that the voice on

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification