Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheCountdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheCountdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the countdown kids happy birthday to you, birthday countdown quotes for best friend, birthday countdown quotes for girlfriend, countdown quotes, quotes for birthday countdown,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #yostowrimo #ShortStory #TheCountdown #chitstory I'm a mischievous one and will nevertheless continue to be all my life. Well, yesterday I took my little boy Prateek's pen and wrote the no 10 on my wrist. Tomorrow we would be celebrating his tenth birthday and due to the ongoing pandemic, we would unfortunately not be able to invite anybody. I just wanted to humour him so did it for him and forgot all about it. The three of us soon retired for the night. The constant ringing alarm wok

read more
THE COUNTDOWN

(10, 9..go quick to the caption) #yqbaba #yostowrimo #shortstory #thecountdown  #chitstory

I'm a mischievous one and will nevertheless continue to be all my life. Well, yesterday I took my little boy Prateek's pen and wrote the no 10 on my wrist. Tomorrow we would be celebrating his tenth birthday and due to the ongoing pandemic, we would unfortunately not be able to invite anybody. I just wanted to humour him so did it for him and forgot all about it. The three of us soon retired for the night.

The constant ringing alarm wok

Anuj Jain

The Countdown The year is 2521 and the world has changed beyond imagination. The length of life of a person is controlled by a group of AI machines who call themselves the GOD. The time a person is allowed to live is credited to his body that has been implanted with a chip at birth. The hand has a display screen that displays the relevant information a person needs. You would say the crime must be zero in such a set up but you are wrong. The crime now is stealing time. #Time #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #TheCountdown #anujstories

read more
THE COUNTDOWN

In Caption. The Countdown

The year is 2521 and the world has changed beyond imagination.
The length of life of a person is controlled by a group of AI machines who call themselves the GOD.
The time a person is allowed to live is credited to his body that has been implanted with a chip at birth.
The hand has a display screen that displays the relevant information a person needs.
You would say the crime must be zero in such a set up but you are wrong.
The crime now is stealing time.

Ankit

THE COUNTDOWN

As I looked with awe to the changed number 9 and not getting washed off from my hand, my mind was bewildered. 

"How can a writing on hand by ballpoint pen get permanent, and how does that even change?" I spoke to self. 

"Is this the countdown of my return back to normal timeline from where I came to this pandemic ridden world; I should be leaving in 9 days."  #TheCountdown #shortstory #YoStoWriMo #yqbaba

Rashmi Hule

बॉक्स पॅकिंग चल रहीं थी समान जाना था . वर्कर्स कहा से आते लाॅकडाउन में, तो पापा सामान भर रहे थे निना ब्राऊन टेप लगा रही थी. छोटा भाई नंबर्स लिख रहा था. निना पापासे कुछ बात कर रहीं थी तब तक भाईने हाथपर जहां घडी होती है 10 लिख दिया. बहुत गुस्सा आया निना को "तुझे पता है ना हाथ पर लिखना बिल्कुल पसंद नहीं मुझे.."भाई बौखलाकर कहा,अरे अगले बाॅक्स का नंबर है. मै वाॅशरुम जा रहा हूं तुम लिख देना. बहुत बुरा भला सुनाया उसे. बात भी नहीं की. काम होनेपर मिटाने को ट्राय किया फिर पापाने कहा जाएगा धीरे-धीरे #ShortStory #yostowrimo #TheCountdown

read more
#TheCountdown #YoStoWriMo
#ShortStory

Read in caption ⬇️ बॉक्स पॅकिंग चल रहीं थी समान जाना था .
वर्कर्स कहा से आते लाॅकडाउन में, तो पापा सामान भर  रहे थे निना ब्राऊन टेप लगा रही थी. छोटा भाई नंबर्स लिख रहा था.
     निना पापासे कुछ बात कर रहीं थी तब तक भाईने हाथपर जहां घडी होती है 10 लिख दिया. बहुत गुस्सा आया निना को  "तुझे पता है ना हाथ पर लिखना बिल्कुल पसंद नहीं मुझे.."भाई बौखलाकर कहा,अरे अगले बाॅक्स का नंबर है. मै वाॅशरुम जा रहा हूं तुम लिख देना. बहुत बुरा भला सुनाया उसे. बात भी नहीं की. काम होनेपर मिटाने को ट्राय किया फिर पापाने कहा जाएगा धीरे-धीरे

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification